Chapter 1: Meeting a Princess

Oh something important I forgot to mention was that (y/n) lives in the countryside, so he has a lot of room for the incoming girls.

I woke up early to the sound of my alarm clock. I got dressed and went for a walk. After my walk I started making breakfast when I heard a knock at the door. I answered the door to see a dark haired female agent standing there.

???: "Hello, I'm Ms

???: "Hello, I'm Ms. Smith. I am your Cultural Exchange Coordinator and I'm here to bring your guest."

She walked past me and went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. I was a little shocked and confused as to what just happened. She poured herself a cup and sat down at the table. She gestured for me to sit with her so I did.

(Y/N): I don't mean to be rude, but where is the girl I will be hosting?

Ms. Smith: Oh. She will be along shortly. The vehicle transporting her is a little behind schedule.

(Y/N): Is there anything you can tell me about her?

Ms. Smith: Well all I really know is that princess.

(Y/N): A princess? Do you think she will be comfortable here? I mean she is a princess and this is just simple.

Ms. Smith: Don't worry. Our construction crew just finished renovating your house. I think your guests will find it to their liking.

(Y/N): What?!?!?!

I looked around dumbfounded to see my house has expanded. Everything was different to the ceilings being higher, to the larger couch, and fridge. I wondered how they did that so quickly and without me even noticing.

(Y/N): Wait! You said guests. I thought I was only hosting one girl.

Ms. Smith: Don't be crazy (y/n), I said guest singular.

She let out a small laugh and then snapped back to her serious self.

Ms. Smith: One last thing before I forget. I need to cover the rules with you, but don't worry about it the only two that you really need to know about. First off if you hurt the girl you'll be arrested. You seem like a nice guy and I don't believe you would, but just had to be said. Second new laws have been passed to allow interspecies relationships and marriage. This last one isn't a rule, but more like advice during a full moon she will...

She was cut off to the sound of a car horn. We went outside and walked to the car. I was nervous to meet her and worried of what she would think of me and my home. I opened the door and out came a beautiful girl dressed like an egtypian princess. She had long dark purple hair, she was covered in gold jewelry from the tiara on her head to the gold ankle cuffs, and her outfit left little to the imagination. Her big breasts were barely contained by her black top. As she stood in front of me I bowed because I was unsure of what to do. She giggled and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. The hug only ended after Ms. Smith cleared her throat leaving both of us blushing.

(Y/N): Hi, I'm (y/n)

???: It's a pleasure to meet you (y/n). I am Amunet.

Ms. Smith: Good now that you're both acquainted, let's head inside. (Y/n) be a dear and grab her bags for her.

I grabbed Amunet's bags and led them inside. Amunet seemed to be intrigued by everything in the house. She seemed to take special interest in the photos I had in the living room.

Ms. Smith: Amunet why don't you head upstairs to find your room (y/n) will be up in a minute.

Amunet: Ok. Thank you.

Ms. Smith: Well my job is done, so I'll be going. I'll pop in from time to time just to check in on you.

(Y/N): Wait. What were you saying about the full moon?

Ms. Smith: It's nothing and from the looks of it you two will do just fine together.

With that Ms. Smith was gone leaving me standing there wondering what she meant by that. I pushed it to the back of my mind figuring that Ms. Smith wouldn't leave out important information. I picked up Amunet's bags and headed upstairs to find her room. I found her room and knocked on the door.

Amunet: Please come in.

I entered her room to she her sitting on her bed. The room was egyptian themed and was indeed fit for a princess. Around the room was priceless artifacts and there were some statues of egyptain gods. She had a canopy bed fit with the finest silk and the curtains around it were a see through white. For some reason she looked unhappy.

(Y/N): Is everything alright? You seem a bit upset. I know that my home probably isn't what you're used to, but I will do whatever I have to, to make it feel like home for you.

Amunet: Yes, everything's fine and your house is lovely. This is almost exactly like my dreams. I know it may sound stupid, but I have no interest in ruling. I always wanted to live a life like the one you live.

She turned away in embarrassment, so I sat down next to her. I put my hand under her chin and turned her to face me. I looked at her and smiled.

(Y/N): It doesn't sound stupid at all. I understand that you need to live your own life and find your own path. At the end of the day you need to do what makes you happy. I'm glad and I hope you are to that your path has brought you to me. You said almost exactly like your dreams. If you tell me what to do to make your dreams come true I will do my best.

At those words Amunet tensed up and blushed like crazy. I got and walked to the door and was about to leave.

Amunet: (y:n) I just wanted to say thank you. It means a lot to me.

(Y/N): You're welcome. I'll be downstairs, so once you get settled you can join me if you'd like.

Amunet nodded and smiled. I closed the door behind me leaving her to unpack. I went downstairs and turned on the tv just to pass the time.

Amunet's mind: Oh my god this is perfect (y/n) is so sweet, kind, and handsome. You said you would do anything to complete my dreams, but the truth is having you will complete them. I want to be your princess and for you to be my prince.

To be Continued

Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter.