Chapter 40

A young girl with bruises on her arms and legs. Her hands were tired behind her back as tears fell from her face. The door made a loud cracking noise, causing her to quickly look up at you. Your breath was taken away at the horrid sight...
Girl: P-Please D-Don't H-Hurt Me
*Her terrified voice said as she heavily cried*
Y/n: N-No I won't hurt you sweetheart *You softly said as you slowly walked over to her*
Y/n: Why are you here?
Girl: H-He took m-me *She started shaking and crying more...you could tell she was in a lot of pain*
Y/n: Hey hey hey...calm down. I won't let anyone hurt you okay?
*She nodded as you untied her and plastered a smile on your face while you wiped her tears*
Y/n: I'm Y/n
*She reminded you of Ava as you kept talking to her*
Girl: I'm b-
Casper: HEY
*He slammed the door open, causing you to quickly jump up. The girl cried more and hid behind your legs.*
Y/n: Did you do this to her?!
Casper: yeah! You got a problem with that?! Just because you're with Grayson doesn't mean you can go through my personal things! I won't hesitate to fucking kill you!
Y/n: Personal things?! She's a fucking child!
Grayson: Whats going on in here?
Casper: Fuck
*Grayson walked and the girl got even more frightened seeing another tall, strong guy. She held onto you tighter as he spoke*
Grayson: Is that a girl Casper?
Casper: YEAH. Get your pest out of here!
*Grayson laughed and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and got close to his face.*
Grayson: One, you DON'T disrespect y/n. Two, this is the exact fucking reason why you were kicked off the gang. We do horrible things but we DON'T bring minors into our situation. *Grayson gave him one last shove against the wall as Casper just stared at him until he let go*
Grayson: Y/n grab her and let's go *He sighed and ran his hand through his hair while you turned around to face the girl*
Y/n: Sweetie can you come with me?
*She looked up at you with tears in her eyes and slightly nodded. You held onto her hand as you walked out with Grayson*
Casper: AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, YOU CANT CALL THE COPS ON ME GRAYSON. YOUR ASS WOULD COME ALONG WITH ME *He laughed and walked back inside*
Grayson: He's fucking drunk. We're taking his car and leaving the other one here
Y/n: Okay...*The little girl was terrified of Grayson and you could tell...*
Grayson: Okay get in
*She refused and tugged on your hand as you tried walking away*
Y/n: Sweetheart we have to get in the car...
*She cried and shook her head no. You bent down to her as Grayson came out to see what was wrong. As he walked over she quickly began shaking and pulled out of your grip and started walking back. You looked up at Grayson with a worried face and said*
Y/n: Gray stand over there please *You gestured to the other side of the car as he nodded and walked back*
Y/n: Hunny are you scared of Grayson?
*She nodded as she walked back over to you while you grabbed her hands*
Y/n: He will never ever hurt you. I promise. Whatever casper did to you, Grayson won't. Wanna know something?
*She nodded as Grayson watched closely from the other side*
Y/n: I have a sister that's a little bit older then you and she's best friends with Grayson.
Girl: Really? *She sobbed lightly*
Y/n: Really. I promise that we will protect you. But you have to come with us if you don't wanna get hurt...okay? *She nodded and let you pick her up and set her in the back seat. Before you got in Grayson came to talk to you*
Grayson: What are we gonna do? It's way too dangerous to have her with Calvin and multiple gangs on our backs right now *He sighed*
Y/n: I know...but what was I supposed to do? Leave her for Casper to kill!?
*Grayson ran his hands through his hair and said*
Grayson: We need to find her parents
Y/n: yeah
Grayson: Let's go...
*You both got into the car and stared to drive. You would occasionally smile at her to try and comfort her. All she did was look out the window with a terrified expression.*
Y/n: Gray stop the car
Grayson: What?
Y/n: Stop the car! *Confusion filled him as he pulled over and watched you get out and open her door. She looked up at you as you grabbed her and brought her to the front seat with you*
Y/n: It's gonna be okay...I promise *She hugged you as Grayson kept driving*
Y/n: Do you have parents?
Girl: T-They dropped me off on the road and said mean things...*She said in a low voice as tears fell from her face. You looked over at Grayson who had a worried expression and quickly looked you in the eyes*
Y/n: Shh it's okay *You hugged her tighter and looked at Grayson once again. He knew better and left the speaking to you because she still didn't trust him*
Y/n: When's the last time you ate?
Girl: 3 days ago
Y/n: 3 days ago?!
*Your tone scared her a bit making her jump in your arms*
Y/n: I'm sorry...Grayson we need to get her something *He nodded as he drove for another five minutes and got to a Mc Donald's*
Grayson: You'll have to go in y/n
Y/n: Yeah I know
Grayson: Do you have money?
Y/n: Yeah I have 30 dollars on me
Grayson: Okay
Y/n: Come on sweetheart
*You grabbed her hand and went inside. You ordered for her and then she said*
Girl: You didn't have to buy me anything *She said in a low voice*
Y/n: It's okay, honestly *You got the food and were about to walk out until she stopped you*
Girl: M-My names Bailey by the way
Y/n: Bailey?
*She nodded as you crouched down*
Y/n: Wanna know a secret?
*She nodded again*
Y/n: Graysons middle name is also Bailey
*Her face lit up as you said that*
Bailey: Really?
Y/n: Mhm, you should tell him that when we get in the car *She smiled as you stood up and grabbed her hand*
Grayson: Hey
Y/n: Hey!
Bailey: G-Guess what my name is *She said a little nervous*
Grayson: what? *He said in a soft tone as he looked at her with a slight smile*
Bailey: It's bailey
Grayson: Bailey? *His smiled widened*
Bailey: Yep!
Grayson: Did you know that's my middle name?
*Bailey nodded*
Bailey: Y/n told me *She lightly smiled back*
Grayson: Nice to meet you bailey *He smiled at her again and began driving*
Grayson: Were gonna get a hotel room for the night
Y/n: Okay...