Date Night • John B

1007 word count
We hit 5k omg ily😭🤍
Y/n's P.O.V

"Okay okay" I said to myself trying to calm down. It wasn't like my crush of 6 years just asked me out to a date.

I squealed as I jumped up and down. "You're insane" Kiara tells me as she way lying down on my bed rolling her eyes. "Shhh" I said putting my finger to her lips.

She pushes my hand laughing. I run to my closet and put some outfits together. I walk out looking like a movie star with sun glasses. "Kylie Jenner who?" She says looking me up and down.

I look in the mirror and shake my head, "Ew too flashy" I say before walking back into the closet.

I come out wearing something that was maybe showing a bit too much skin. "Woah I mean if you want to get banged perfect" Kiara says as her eyes went wide.

"I look like a prostitute" I say cringing at my outfit. I go back in and choose a more cute and casual outfit. It was a nice short black dress that I ended up pairing with vans and wearing my hair down.

"There you go" she says smiling widely looking me up and down. I turned to look in the mirror once again. I nodded at my reflection.

"What time is it?" I ask her. She grabs her phone and turns it to me, showing me her screen pointing at the time.

"You have ten minutes" She says. I start pacing back and forth through my room as a bazillion thoughts swormed through my head.

"What if he doesn't like my outfit" "What if I accidentally embarrass myself" "What if-". Kiara stands up shushing me and putting a hand to cover my mouth.

"You'll be fine y/n" she was cut off by the sound of my doorbell. "He's here" I whisper as my eyes widen. "Go get em tiger!" she says pushing me towards the door.

"Hey" I say smiling as I open it to be met with the familiar brown haired boy.

"Hi....you look beautiful" he said. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" I reply trying to hide the redness on my cheeks.

"Shall we" he said placing his hand out. I grab it and let him guide me outside.

"Bring her back by 10pm John B" I hear Kie yell from the door. "Thanks mom" I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"So where are we going?" I ask. "Somewhere special" he says.

We ended up walking for a few minutes. "Okay close your eyes" he tells me as he grabs both my hands leading me to a certain place.

"Were here, you can open your eyes now" "Woah" I said looking at the cliff and the view behind it.

"I know...do you like it?" he asks scratching the back of his neck. "Of course it's beautiful JB" I told him as I looked seeing the stars twinkle in the night sky.

He leaded me to the edge as we both sat down. "Y/n" he starts.

"Yea" I said looking out into the distance. "If you didn't know by now, I really really like you. I've liked you since I saw you dancing with Kie in the rain. It was then I started to notice all the little things about you" He tells me.

I couldn't hide the heat I felt crawl up my cheeks. "We were like eight" I said giggling. "I know but from then one I was infatuated with you" he says keeping his eyes on me.

"I like you too John B, a lot actually." I tell him. "Y/n would you want to be my girlfriend?" he says looking into my eyes. Those hazel eyes, the same ones that were filled with hope and faith.

"Of course" I tell him smiling. He put his hand on my cheek pulling me in ever so slightly. His lips lingered over mine for a few seconds before I finally felt his moving with mine.

The kiss was passionate and gentle. We both pulled away with the need for air.

I felt my heart skip a beat. The same guy who I liked since we were ten was here kissing me. I was now the happiest I have ever been. I'd be lying if I said my heart didn't just do a few backflips.

"I never took you as a lovey type of guy" I said chuckling as I leaned into his chest.

"Yeah me either" he said shaking his head. "But with you I don't know I just feel like I can be myself completely" he says kissing my forehead.

"So do I" I said letting out a breath.

We talked for another hour before we decided we should start heading back. As we were walking I felt our hands slide past each other a few times.

He finally grabbed mine and held it as I smiled looking down. We stopped at my front door. "Thank you I really enjoyed tonight" I said pushing the hair
out of my face.

"So did I, I'd like to do that more often" He replied. I was about to turn around and head inside but I felt a tug on my wrist.

"No goodbye kiss" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes jokingly before planting a light kiss on his lips.

"See you tomorrow" He said. "Bye" I tell him waving before walking inside.

I heard a loud scream making me jump. "Omg he kissed you!" She says jumping up and down making me laugh at her actions.

"Tell me everything!" She demands as we both sat down.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one! Please vote and comment it means a lot Give me feed back I would greatly appreciate it lol! And if you have any request please feel free to let me know down below, or if you would like me to post more of a specific person let me know in the comments! Love you bye 🤍