13 ❥ Soul and strength

Ryk

"Who the hell are you?" The witch wonders, her narrowed eyes aflame with suspicion as she looks me up and down. "Another lycan? What do you want?"

She reminds me of the Red Alpha, but different. Instead of being darkly beautiful and powerful, this female has oily hair, sunken in eyes, and by her words I know she's withering away in here. Good.

The thing that she does have something in common with the Red Alpha is that she's an evil bitch.

Her shackles clink together, a sound of her imprisonment. She backs away a little as I get closer and closer.

I crack my knuckles. I walk forward slowly, letting my boots crunch the cement between us. The room is dim, hardly any light to illuminate my harsh face as I think of all the things I want to do. I'm unleashing the beast, and she has no idea. She's about to find out.

I lean in real close to her cell, putting a hand on the silver bars so I can stoop down and look in her blue eyes. I grin.

"I'm your worst damn nightmare."

Her bravado drops, as does her jaw. She scuttles into the corner when I wrap my hand around the door handle. I take my time unlocking the door, not missing a beat as I let myself in, strolling towards her like a lion ready to strike. I bend, and I grab her by the throat, lifting her by the delicate column of flesh so we're level with each other. I want to look into her soulless eyes while I make her scream. I shove her against the wall, hearing her moan in momentary pain.

"You have no idea why I'm here, do you?" I wonder out loud, my voice as cold and solid as ice. Her eyes bug out as she gasps for air, eyebrows pinching in concern.

"DO YOU?" The words crack like thunder, and the female has the audacity to flinch away from me. The bitch shakes her head desperately. She grabs my wrist with both of her weak hands, clawing at me as she tries to pry my grip off of her. I growl, leaning in until my nose touches hers.

"Well, that shit's too bad. I'm here to make you suffer. To make you bleed. Shatter your teeth. Break your bones. You want to know why?" I seeth, each syllable with barely leashed fury.

The she-wolf lets out a whimper of pain.

"Because you hurt my mate, and I don't let those things slide. You're going to pay for every little bruise you put on her, every evil word you said to her. Understand?" I bark.

Tressandra's Mother sobs, tears streaming down her dirty face.

"Please. Have mercy." She pleads, and I pull her forward slowly, then I slam her pathetic skull back into the brick wall. She screams as her head cracks. I relish in the sound of her agony. I feed off of her torment.

"Mercy?" I laugh. "Mercy? What do you know of mercy. How many times did your own child ask the same of you? How many times did you hit her afterward? How many times did you beat her into submission when she begged you to stop?"

She closes her eyes, not wanting to look into my smiling face.

I throw her to the ground like a rag doll, prepared to torture her with pain beyond anything she's ever felt. Pain that she made my precious angel feel.

✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥ ✄❥

After an hour, I became bored with the unresponsive female. She had passed out. I supposed she'd had enough after I left her lying in a pool of her own blood. It's nothing that the bitch won't survive, but she will certainly have some scars on her mind after that.