👶I want a baby👶

I've been wanting to pull a prank on Shoto for a while now so I think the 'I want a baby prank' would be ok to do just to see his reaction. First things first lets see if he's free.

                    *Ring Ring!*

The ringing stops and I hear a deep hushed hello.

"Hey Shoto, are you free today? I wanna talk to you about something important."

"Oh umm yeah, ok I'll be over in a bit do want me to buy any snacks? "

"I'd like that but please hurry its very important!"

"Ok, walking out the house now see you later bye"

"Bye bye!!"

I hung up and played games on my phone.

                     *timeskip*

I heared a knock on the door, I opened the door for my half and half boyfriend and quickly pulled him into my room before he could say anything. I pushed him up against the wall with a small thud and put my hands on the side of the his head.

"M-my l-love whats wrong y-you said you wanted to talk?" He's so cute when he studders lick my lips and look him up and down. I guess I caught him off gaurd because he drop the bag he was carrying.

"Love w-what are you doing?" He said looking into my eyes, I put my finger against his lips. Grabbed his hands and put them on my waist while I wrapped arms around his neck tangling my fingers in his hair. I got on my tippy-toes and whispered in his ear.

"Shoto please, I want a baby, give me what I want. I want you to be the father of my children I want you to be my husband, I want to be your wife." He blushed and kissed me and of course I kissed back.

"My Love as much as I would like to do everything you just said with you, I-it will have to wait I want to be able to take care of you and our future children. So I would like to get my hero license and finish school and marry you before we have our little demons. S-so please be patient." Oh my god Shoto is so adorable and sweet I love him so much I might cry. A hot liquid starts running down my face I wipe my tears and smother his face with kisses.

"Oh Shoto your so sweet I love you so much I would be honored to have that kind of future with you!" He smiled, wiped my tears and hugged me. I pulled away and grabbed the snacks he had bought sat down and dug in. He joined me after a bit pulling his snacks out of the bag and eatting them.

"So what made you wanna rush things?" Shoto questioned tilting his head a little.

"Oh well you see...i kinda just wanted to see your reaction like what you would say,do and things like that." As I was talking I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers. "Oh and by the way I'm satisfied with your answer, cant wait!" I flashed a smile at him and he blushed giving me a kiss on the forehead.

Sorry if this is crap I just wanted to get something out to u peeps.😐

  P.s ive been really lazy....