✿27✿

"Ouch." Inosuke whines.

"Sorry, it may sting a bit." You sigh, applying the medicine to his eye.

"Nnnhh it's fine." Inosuke smiles.

"There we go. It'll heal a lot more faster now." You say, ruffling his hair.

He smiles.

"... I still don't know how to thank you enough for everything you've done for me." You frown.

"Don't thank me, it's nothing to be thanked about. I was just doing what had to be done." Inosuke says.

You grin and hug him, if startles him a bit but he hugs you back.

You bury your face in his chest, and squeeze him throughout the hug some more. He turns a bit red and rests his chin on your head.

"I love you." You whisper.

"I love you." He whispers back.

You look up at him, and he looks down at you.

"Hey, come here." You say and take him to the couch.

"What?" He says.

"Nothing, I just wanna hug you some more, but standings getting uncomfortable." You mutter and hug him some more while laying on the couch.

He turns bright red, confused at what you're doing. He's never cuddled with someone, so he doesn't really know how to react.

"You're nervous? Why? It's just cuddling." You say hugging him tighter.

"I-I've never cuddled before..?" Inosuke says.

"It's basically just comforting physical contact, sorta like a hug but more comfortable." You say, nuzzling up to him.

"Ah... uhm.. uhhh..." Inosuke grumbles trying to figure out where to wrap his arms around you.

"Hehe relax, your hearts racing, just do what makes you comfortable." You say.

He nods and wraps his arm around your back, you lay your head in the nook of his neck and wrap your arms around his body, and curl your legs up.

"See.. perfect." You smile and close your eyes.

He stares down at you in a confused manner.

"W-what now?" Inosuke mumbles.

"Rest." You smile.

"A-are you really gonna fall asleep on me (y/n)?" Inosuke blushes.

"So what, we need some rest, besides our wounds will heal faster." You grumble snuggling up to him some more.

"Nnnghhh whatever" he grunts and closes his eyes.

You guys stay there in that position for a while, it was hard for Inosuke to rest though, so he just daydreamed. He thought about what had happened today, the fight. You getting hurt, everything. So much has happened.

Meanwhile you totally zonked out, you were tired. Too much happened today your brain needed a break. And it's just nice to cuddle up to him like this, you like being close to him, feeling his warmth, and the sound of his heartbeat.

He wasn't bothered at all while you rested, he found it quite comfortable, having you close to him. Ever since the fight this morning, he's been feeling anxious without having you by his side. He was on his phone most of the time, while you were asleep.

An hour or so later, you wake up, and look up at him, he hasn't moved at all.

"Woah.. you're still here, I thought you'd wake me up or something." You yawn.