Chapter 31: Spicy Truth or dare

Hey their finally hanging out with their friends!! crazy! It's so funny to me that in almost all of the kotlc books they almost never just hang out for fun and without some sort of stress.

~~~

Sophie lept to the vackers. Everyone was hanging out in the living room.

"Hey," Sophie said walking up to Dex. "Have you seen Fitz?"

"Yeah i think he's still in his room Biana said he would be down in a minute."

"Thanks," she said giving him a hug. She walked past the kitchen and upstairs to Fitz's bedroom. She opened the door.

Fitz was facing opposite her putting on a shirt.

"Hey," she said walking in.

He turned around.

"Hey," he said walking up and giving her a hug. "I didn't think you were gonna be able to come," he said smiling.

"Yeah Grady gave me like a million rules." She said buttoning up his shirt. "You can't come over after ten or before eight or without permission, so if ur seen at my house at all i can't make any excuses." She said laughing.

"I mean ur not actually breaking them unless you get caught," he said smirking his hands sliding down her back.

She laughed staring up into his eyes.

"You got a little.." Sophie said as she reached up to his face to wipe away a smudge of...blood???
"What's this from?" She asked concerned.

"Its nothing. You don't need to worry about it." He said looking away. "Let's get downstairs, everyone is waiting."

She nodded. She just wanted to relax and decided to let it go.

"Ok," she said.

They headed downstairs and walked into the kitchen where everyone had gathered.

They were sitting around the counter.

"No I'm saying if one of us was gonna theoretically become a stripper I think it would be me!" Keefe said.

Biana spit out her drink.

"Absolutely not," Tam said laughing.

"Show us you skills," Biana said pulling out her imparter.

"You know I will." keefe said as he started climbing up on the table.

"Keefe get of the fucking table," Fitz said laughing "we're gonna eat there."

"Come join me Fitz I know you can throw it back. I swear it's your hidden talent."

Just then Della came in. Keefe quickly got down.

"I've got dinner!" She said bringing in some boxes of the elvin equivalent to pizza.

They all got plates and sat down.

"Dex can you pass the pitcher?" Fitz asked motioning to the glass pitcher full of juice on the counter.

"Yea," dex said getting up. He picked up the pitcher and in doing so knocked the box of pizza off the table. Without thinking he dropped the pitcher to catch the pizza and the whole pitcher fell in slow motion all over the floor.

Biana yelled as it splashed her and keefe burst out laughing. Everyone yelled in every which direction and Sophie landed on the floor laughing. Dex stood up cackling dripping in juice.

"I guess I'll drink water," Fitz said trying to catch his breath.

Tam ran to get some towels and soon everyone was cleaned up.