《 46 - Aftermath 》

A/N: Sorta and kinda just like a follow up chap:> Basically fluff fluff~
~°•☆~°•☆

Months have passed.

And things run in a much easier and comfortable way.

Though there were still some who opposed of the idea having the former most wanted bachelor having a girlfriend, majority supported the both of you.

Your first interview with Levi had millions of views potentially making it trending.

A lot of people reacted to it and gave their own perspectives.

The video recieved a ton of comments as well.

Some of which are the following:

'Damn. The way how he looks at her tho'

'Need. More. Of. These.'

'Though I stan Mr. Ackerman, seeing him happy with someone he loves makes me happy too:)'

'They look like they came out from a romance novel😍'

'Mr. Ackerman seems like a whole new different person with her.'

'Definitely, she brings out the best out of him.'

'I hope they get married!'

'Stan power couple~'

But it didn't really matter because in the end, what matters the most is not the opinions of others but what you and Levi look at it the best.

After that you both took part in various and different kinds of interviews.

Just to make the media know you more and to make you loosen up a bit.

And it worked.

Although it may be a hassle going out, it was kind of challenging and fun at the same time since you get to wear disguises and avoid the paparatzzi.

Your brother also got attention.

But it was much containable than yours and Levi's though since you didn't show your brother's face.

And as a teen, the boy thinks it was cool and sees himself as a celebrity having girls and boys flock around him.

To which you immediately cancelled him, playfully pointing out how he looks cocky.

Then your Grandmother was impatient and she wanted a marriage right away.

Not that Levi opposed of the idea, but he says that he needs to ask permission from you first properly. To which you immediately became flustered of it.

And Haruka threw a tantrum at Levi, raiding his company despite not having to finish his mackerel meal yet.

Anyway.

You and Levi had gotten so much happier and closer for the past months

Levi adjusted his schedule as well.

Since he is CEO, he can make his schedule less busy.

(A/N: Like Park Minhyuk in 'Strong Woman' :))

Early in the morning would you wake up in your lover's arms before sharing half-awake conversations with him.

-

You turned to face him. "Levi... you awake?" You croaked, still tired.

He opens his eyes before a scowl appeared. "Bitch, the fuck you want?"