chapter 13

"What?! He told you to just clean his office?", Haechan was in disbelief when I explained to him the situation

"What?! He told you to just clean his office?", Haechan was in disbelief when I explained to him the situation. "That means I'll be lonely. You didn't accept the offer, did you?"

"I had to, I have no choice", I replied to him, fixing my uniform. "I don't want to get fired, do I?"

"But still", Haechan still made a fuss. "Tell me if he does anything weird, okay?"

"Okay, Haechan", I said and closed the locker. "I'll get going first, wish you luck with cleaning"

I was on my way to the elevator, about to go to his office when I saw a child crying. I didn't want to be late but I had to help out that kid. I approached her, slowly crouching down to meet her eyes.

"Are you lost? What's your name?", I asked her.

"Jung Eunhi", she replied, wiping her tears. "My dad left me here and said to stay but he never came"

"How long has he been gone?", I asked her.

"Thirty minutes", she replied, calming down.

"Stop crying, I'll help you find him", I said and held onto her hand. "Is that alright with you?"

She nodded her head and I held her hand tightly as we walked around. She was taking small steps so I adjusted to her.

"What does your dad look like?", I asked.

"He's very handsome", she replied in a whisper at first and looked around. "He has dark hair and looks like a celebrity. He's also tall!"

"What's his job?", I asked her, while looking for someone who matched the description.

"I'm not sure but he has friends and they call themselves the uh...", she was thinking of the name. "Foreign Swaggers!"

"Foreign what?", I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't really know, they just made that stupid name", she said.

I was glad that she wasn't crying and was in a better mood, but I still had to find her dad. I looked around but there was still no one that fit her description. I looked up at the clock and saw that I was already ten minutes late. I looked at the kid who was still looking for her dad.

"What if I take you to where I work?", I suggested even though I was scared to get told off by Sir Lee. She nodded her head.

"That'll be better I guess!", she replied cheerfully.

"Let's go then", I said and we both went to the elevator and to the CEO's office.

Once the elevator opened, we walked towards his office and I was surprised that Secretary Moon wasn't there. I then knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

I slowly opened the door and peaked in, to see that Sir Lee had company inside.

"You're late", he said.