𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆.

I 035. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ startlingly blue ❞

     SHE WOKE UP TO A HAZY FEELING IN HER BONES. The girl tried sitting up but her stomach hurt too much to do so, resulting in her trying to roll off of the bed she was laying in. Only when she looked around did she find that she was in the infirmary at camp. Camp.

Her body felt the need to move so she looked around for something to help her up. She tried using the bed but that wasn't much use, so her fingers found a head to propel herself forward. The girl smashed the head into the soft sheets of the bed before she threw herself off, landing with a thump! on the floor.

The person scrambled over and picked her back up with ease, supporting her weight. She glanced up and noticed the familiar sea-green eyes which were full of frustration and concern. "What are you doing?" Percy asked lightly.

"Uh... moving?"

He rolled his eyes before laying her back on the bed. The girl groaned, "Come on! I just got up!"

"Yeah," he shot back, "you shouldn't have in the first place." He crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow, daring her to try anything. The girl took him on that challenge.

She used all her energy to shoot up, pain searing across her stomach buts he just hissed and ignored it. Percy sighed before pushing her back down. He sat in a chair and grabbed her hand, eyes softening. "Perc, let me get up."

"No."

"But why?"

He gave her a dumfounded look. "Why? Because you were stabbed in the stomach."

"Okay, and...?" She raised an eyebrow. "I'm guessing I was fed ambrosia and nectar, I'm fine. Now, help me up, Kelp Head." Her arms went in front of her and he knew she wouldn't give up until she was outside. The boy held her up before they took a few steps, the dull ache in her body was not enough to keep her on bed rest.

Percy led the girl outside and a grin was on her face. She watched as the camp seemed back to normal, campers roaming around, her brothers were back in the strawberry fields again. Her eye looked to Percy, "Did we...?"

He nodded. "Thalia's healing." She sighed in relief, her face brightening once she saw three familiar faces.

"Ariadne!" Grover shouted as he ran over on his goat legs. The Satyr gently hugged her, bleating slightly. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," she said.

Grover was yanked away by a strong force, the Satyr looking offended as a mass of blonde curls attached itself to the brunette girl. Both of them laughed loudly as they seemed to do a twirl. "You're okay!" Annabeth cried, her hands on the girl's shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

Tyson stepped forward with a box in his hands. He seemed nervous about it, but the girl just gave him a warm smile. "I made this for you, for when-for when you woke up." He handed her the box as he looked down his shoes, she unwrapped the little bow before gasping at item in it.

A baby blue dog collar. The name tags read: 'Beckett'. She gave the Cyclops a grin as he smiled. "Percy told me you had a dog, I made it for him." The girl let out a loud laugh, happy she was able to hug her friends again. She jumped up and latched her arms around the boy, Tyson placed a hand on her back as his one eye watered.