A tribute to an inspirational Soul

SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT!!!!!

A name that has always been an inspiration for many!!!!!

Who was he??????

A simple commoner....who dreamt high!!! And he just did not dream...he had the courage to fulfill it, Achieve it!!!!
He dint set goals for others, he did set goals for just himself!!!! But that goals for himself, unknowingly motivated many....and the simple reason was, he never used his mind to set these goals....he always used his heart!!!!

He may have stolen many people's heart as manav....but frankly speaking I was never the follower of Pavitra Rishta!!! Yes flipping the channels I did sometimes see....but not a die heart follower!!!!! But yet he was my heart!!!

He stole my heart as PREET JUNEJA!!!! That first episode and Prem in difficulty calling out for Preet!!! And you see, a guy sitting on the bonnet of a car, but then one shout from his brother and there was our charmer!!! He stole my heart exactly from that minute!!!!

I wish SUSHANT, the way Prem called Preet in times of need, Sushant would have called someone!!!!

Since television has become a big medium, which it wasn't before, may be say from late 90's and early 2000....there is myth....that television stars cannot make it to big screen!!!! When you talk about such stars Just two names comes to our Mind, Rajeev Khandelwal and Sushant Singh Rajput!!!!

Sushant wasn't just about career, he was about inspiration!!!! He lived in this lime light, but his thoughts weren't about what this line light required!!! He dint beleive in faking himself at some Big Shot party, he rather believed in sitting at his home and gazing the stars, the galaxy, the moon!!!! He never beleived in big banner when it came to potraying his career, he beleived in strong script!!!

It's been days since the news of his gone has come, when my friend messaged me this, I yelled at him saying never in dreams talk such rubbish, but alas the news channel did confirm, but I am not yet over it!!!!

The only question that comes to my mind is WHY???? A big WHY????

He may have had his reasons, but what were those reasons???? He was achieving whatever he has wished for, he was having whatever he wanted???? But then was he actually having all????? My mind is stuck, I am not able to think over it!!! How, why, when are my questions!!!

Sushant always said he wanted to make history, but my dear friend, none of us imagined you would do it this way!!!! Today the whole nation is feeling the void, everyone is feeling that they lost someone amongst them!!!! A lone tear left everyone's eyes!!!!!

I wish someone had understood the inner demons in you, I wish this lockdown whould have never happened, then may be you would be working on your project and I know you wouldn't have left that in between, I wish we never had this 2020, I wish....I wish there are many things I wish, but the biggest I wish is.....I wish you would have never done this.....I wish you were yet with us....I wish we could again see that Charming and peaceful smile of yours....I wish!!!!!!!!

I don't know Sushant, may be it will take long for me to over come this, it's not easy!!!! But yet I hope you are somewhere watching the nation!!!! You always inspired people with your work and this time while leaving also you did what you were best at, you left connecting people!!! Everybody today says, "talk to someone", this is the revolution you created!!! You were and will always be capable of such revolutions!!

From Preet to Manny( Dil bechara), they aren't just characters, they are the life you lived for inspiring people!!! But I hope you had been Ani!!!!!

I just hope as a tribute to you this Bollywood faternity would realise your last flim in theaters instead of OTT platform!!! We really don't know how are we going to watch that emotional flim after this, but yet wouldn't want to miss that last chance to watch you on that big screen, which was your dream!!!!!

I will never come in terms of writing Rest in peace for you....I just can't!!! But yes I am just hoping that you are happy where ever you are and hopefully from there also doing things to just be the inspiration you were, are and will always be!!!!!

LOVE YOU SUSHANT!!!

From a person who regrets not reaching you!!!!!

If God Grants me one wish....I would say return our gem!!!

I am posting this in my all stories so that he gets that blessing of rest in peace, which may be I am not able to say for him!!!!