1: Taes Stalker Text?

-Jimin-

"Dude he won't leave me alone"

Why am I here listening to this grown ass child's whining?

Oh right

He tied me in a chair cause I wouldn't listen to him

"Taehyung could you let me go? I need to check my phone if I have any more texts on babysitting" Taehyung grabbed my phone and looked at it for 2 split seconds.

"There are none" He throws my phone on his bed making my phone almost bounce to the floor, "how am I sure you aren't lying to me?"

"Easy, stop being sure about things I do"

I shake my head, still refusing to help Taehyung with his stalking problem, I mean, why not just confront your stalker instead of pretending it's just a demon who watches you wherever you go.

"Listen, if you help me, I swear I won't ever try putting those kids you make me in charge of into the washing machine"

He did that so many times, this is why I lock Taehyung in the attic, if the kids get close to any person name Taehyung, sorry sir but I might have to kill you.

"Fine, but if you break the pro-"I swear I won't, I'll even pay you" Wow, he really is desperate for my help.

"Fine, but first, untie me, and the ropes you use to tie me to the chair.......was it really necessary?" The ropes he used were-k i n k y.

"I grabbed whatever was the closest to me, I don't swing that way chim"

He's got a point

Taehyung then grabs his phone and shows me the text messages of him and this stalker guy

I didn't question the name he gave the random phone number, but it seems like they would get along if they would just confront each other

"Tae, if it's some random ass dude in the Internet, why not just block em?" It's a simple as that.

"Huh, never thought about that" Is he really this stupid?

I take his phone and pressed the block button. Taehyung snatches it back "wouldn't he text you to unblock me? I mean if he's my stalker, he might know who you are too"

"As if he would text me, he wouldn't even know my own phone numb-"

Bzzt

I paused

We both looked at my phone that was still on the bed, what?

We looked at each other and back to the phone, I slowly approached it and quickly flipped it over.

It was a text message

I grabbed my phone and opened the message:

Taehyung was looking over my shoulder, being too nervous to even speak up

Taehyung was looking over my shoulder, being too nervous to even speak up. I decided to ask how they got my phone number.

"Dude what if it's my stalker?! I should've turned off my Snapchat location I swear, what if he's trying to kill you instead of give you a kid? WHY DID YOU GIVE THEM YOUR ADDRESS" Taehyung finally spoke, except I wish he kept his mouth shut

"Calm down Taehyung, this is a different number than your stalkers, besides, if this stalker of yours knew my phone number then he would have had Instagram as well"

Taehyung calmed down, still unsure wether to believe it's his stalker or not.

"Just know I'll be in the attic at Wednesday, so don't lock me in this time, if it really were my stalker then I'd wanna confront him like what you said" Damn he grows up so fast I'm almost gonna shed fake tears.

I nodded. If this guy really was Taehyung's stalker, then he better be ready for me to hit him with my favorite pan.

I looked at the calendar, it was Monday, one more day until some type of situation I'll go to would turn my life around.

-
(My hand hurts 👁👄👁)