Past Burdens

Reven woke up first due to his training. He washed up his face, put on his helmet and went to wake up his new regiment. Tyson was already groggily getting out of his bed, rubbing his eyes. Reven decided it was best for everyone to wake up with energy so he pulled out his deathstick and loudly cocked it. Vance and Nyssa rolled out of bed and sprang up ready to eliminate the threat.

"At ease. Get ready. We have a lot to do." Reven said to everyone's disappointment. Vance yawned as she grabbed her clothes and trudged her way into the bathroom. Nyssa was rubbing her eyes and Tyson was adjusting the strings of his guitar. Reven sat down and took apart his sniper rifle, waiting for everyone to get done.

10 minutes later everyone was dressed and ready to start their first semester as huntsmen/huntresses.

Nyssa's outfit was something out of fantasy. She wore a small leather jacket over her white tank top. She wore Dark green cargo pants with steel toed boots and fingerless gloves. She had two skinny one sided curved blades sheathed loosely on her sides and a quiver on her back. Her dark brown hair was pulled back into a bun. Her freckles were faded but visible, her determined green eyes and grin showed that she was ready for anything.

Vance went for a more casual look. She wore nice black pants and polished black dress shoes with a tucked in faded light blue buttoned up shirt. She wore a forest green sweater vest over her shirt with thin yellow lines creating a plaid design. Her bright green hair was long, straight and thin, ending at her waist. Her sleeves were rolled up and her eyes were a gentle blue. She looked bored and ready for Reven to start the day.

"Team Revnant. We have a lot to do today. But first on our list of objectives is the introductions of our team." Reven explained. "Tyson and I have met but I have not had the pleasure of meeting either of you. So let's do this quickly and efficiently. Start with your story. Why are you here? I want to know who I'm working with. Trust is a key factor when considering coordination. Secondly you will tell us your weapon configuration and semblance. Tyson, why don't you begin. Please don't steer off topic this time."

"Ok I geuss we're doing this like preschool. Can I have the talking ball now?"

"Tyson!" Reven warned. Vance smiled weakly, apparently amused.

"Alright dude chill. Well ladies and gentlemen it's nice being here again, please no autographs. I am Tyson Duke and here is my hearty tale of woe." Tyson cleared his throat dramatically and deepened his voice, "Long ago on a cold winter's night a little boy Tyson shivered in fright. His parents were gone, taken away. The orphanage found him and for him did they pray. Mischievous Tyson peffered it alone, for the families that took him, they took him from home. A terrible life Tyson did lead, he vowed revenge for his family. To become a Huntsman, a huntsman indeed, to uncover the truth they hid from me."

Tyson bowed after his stunning portrayal of poetry. The rest of his team looked at him in shock.

"That was impressive." Nyssa complimented, fully amused. Vance looked in confusion.

"Thanks, it took me all morning to come up with it... dang it, I should've said it was improv." Tyson said to himself.

"Well you certainly are getting more diverse in your ways to irritate me. Please move it along." Reven asked.

"Gotcha. Well me semblance be the ways of thine banshee. Basically I got a voice that carries. Literally. And to top it all off..." Tyson pulled out his guitar. "Shabam. Electric guitar that seconds as a weird axe thingy. Your welcome." He finished with a bow.

The team looked at him with a mix of confusion and disappointment.

"Oookay. Well I'm Nyssa. Grew up in the woods of Vale. I come from a long line of hunters. Everyday I would go out with my dad and track the animals, then kill them. Soon I got so good at it, I decided to hunt monsters instead. Seemed more fun. But now I gotta have a license for that. So yeah. I'm here now. I have two blades here..." she unsheathed her swords, "that can be attached to become..." she stuck the pummels together and they clicked, the blades tops bent and a string formed between them creating a bow. Nyssa then got an arrow from her quiver and readied it. "A bow."