Chapter 43

Lisa's POV

We are now eating together on the dining area and I haven't spoken a word after that issue of Jungkook and Eunha.

Jungkook keeps on sending me messages and calling me but I turned off my phone. I don't want to hear anything from him right now.

I already know that it's just a misunderstanding and the media was looking for my reaction to this issue.

I know that they didn't kissed but my mind said that I just need some space.

"You haven't forgive him yet, aren't you?" Jennie unnie said, breaking the silence. "I need some space" I replied and sighed.

"Why? It's now clear that they didn't kissed. It was just a misunderstanding" Rosè replied back and I look at them.

"I know but, I'm not ready to see him yet" I answered and Jisoo unnie stop from eating and look at me. "Do you want him to leave you again?" she asked and that makes me quiet.

"You know when I have an argument with Jin, I always think those times he did everything just to make up to me. And I think, it's my time to understand him even though it's his fault. Cause I love him and I can't imagine my life without him. I don't want to reach that point." she said and that hit me so hard.

"Same with me and Taehyung, we always had a fight but I choose to understand and stay with him. And he did the same too. Even though it's my fault or his, it doesn't matter. We are in a relationship to love each other, not to make a competition who has the better pride. I will lower my pride, just for him." Jennie unnie stated and I just sighed.

"Don't let this one problem set the both of you apart Lisa. Jimin said that Jungkook has been acting frustrated lately. He doesn't eat his food and he just lock himself up and waiting for your reply. Do you think it's time for you to let go and move on?" Rosè said and I hung my head low.

He chooses to forgive me that time our relationship is already a mess because of me. And I think it's time for me to do something for him.

I look at them again and smiled. "Thank you unnies, for enlightening me" I replied and they smiled back. "Should we go to there dorm?" I asked and they stand up.

"Hell yeah! I didn't see my Mochi because we feel bad for you!" Rosè answered and I just chuckled. "Let's go! I miss my alien!" Jennie unnie exclaimed and go in to her room.

"Go and get change, I'm just going to fix this. Besides, I didn't missed that WWH." Jisoo unnie said and I frowned. "WWH?" I asked and she just chuckled.

"He always introduced himself as Worldwide Handsome. So WWH" she replied and I realized it just now. "Oh, you're right. But he is WWH, right?" I asked teasingly and I saw how she blushed.

"JUST GO!!" she screamed and signalled me to go.

-

We arrived at their dorm and Rosè is the one who knocked the door. Jin oppa is the one who opens the door and he is shocked to see us.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked and we heard Jisoo unnie sighed. "Are you not going to let us in?" she asked back and Jin oppa smiled. "Come in" he said as he kiss Jisoo unnie on the cheeks and let us go in.

We walk through their living room and I can't see Jungkook. The girls go to their boyfriends and I look around. He's not here.

"He's in his room" I heard Taehyung oppa said and I look at him. "His room is on the left side the second door" he added and I just nod.

I walk to what Taehyung oppa said and I try to twist the doorknob but it's locked. I knocked on his door and I heard him groaned.

I knocked again and he speaks. "Who's that?" he asked but I didn't answer and just knock again. "Hyung, I told y-" he was cut off when he saw me.

"L-Lisa?" he stutterly called out and I just smiled. "Did I surprised you love?" I asked and he pull me in to his room and closed the door.

I was about to speak when he wrap his arms around my waist and pull me for a hug. My head is now resting on his shoulder while his head is resting on mine.

I hug him back by encircling my hands on his neck. He pull his head slightly and rest his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry cupcake. I thought you're mad at me." he mumbled and I just smiled. "It's ok love." I answered and he kiss my cheeks and hug me again.

We break the hug and he look at me. "Why you are not answering my texts and calls?" he asked and I just scratch my nape. "Ah, I'm kinda turned my phone off because I'm a little bit mad at you" I answered and he just smiled.

"It's fine. The important thing is we're now good. We're good right?" he said and I nod. He took a quick smack on my lips that caught me off guard. "Hey! I'm still mad at you!" I exclaimed and he pouted.

"Why?" he asked whining and I crossed my arms. "Jimin oppa said you're not eating and you locked up yourself in here? I told you to take care didn't I?" I said while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, I won't do it again" he replied and I just smiled. "Let's go outside. My unnies are there" I said and I was about to twist the door knob when he held my arm and make me turn around on him.

He didn't speak and just kiss me on my lips. He kissed me gently and I can feel in his kiss the longing. He break the kiss and look at me straight to my eyes.

"I love you so much. Always remember that" he whispered that makes my hair go straight. "I love you more" I whispered back and smiled at him.

He smiled back and he kissed my forehead. "Let's go?" he just nodded and we go straight to the living room.

-

"Oh finally, he get out. You know, he didn't eat two days in a row" J-Hope oppa said and I glared at him. "You didn't eat in two days?!" I exclaimed and he hug me from behind.

"Sorry, it won't going to happen again" he whispered and I tap his arms on my waist. "Not really going to happen again. If you do it one more time, I will kick your head until it bleeds!" I replied and he pull away.

"You're not serious right?" he asked and I just smiled fakely. "I'm dead serious Jeon!" I answered and rolled my eyes on him. "Now go straight to the kitchen and eat!" I demanded and he quickly followed.

"Boss Lisa is back" I heard Jungkook mumbled before walking away. I heard the others laughed at him.