Chapter 44

Third Person's POV

"By the way, Jungkook is making a new song." Namjoon said as they are chatting on the living room with the girls. "Oh really? Can I hear it?" Lisa asked as Jungkook's head is resting on her shoulder while their hands are intertwined.

"Soon love" Jungkook replied and that makes Lisa pout. "It's really catchy and I think that song is for someone" Suga said because Jungkook is making song with him including Namjoon.

"Who's someone?" Lisa asked with a frown. "Secret" Jungkook answered and Lisa pull her hand and crossed her arms. "You will know it soon! Promise" he whispered and claimed her hand again and intertwined it.

"Not just Jungkook. Jin hyung, V and Jimin is making a new song, right?" J-Hope cutted in and the three look at him. "Aish hyung! can you shut your mouth just for once? I said it's a secret!" Taehyung uttered while scratching his head.

"Oh, really? Sorry" J-Hope innocently apologized. "What's that song about?" Jennie asked and look at V. "Ah JK! Can you sing 'If you' for us. That's my favorite" Taehyung said, trying to change the topic.

"Alright" Jungkook replied and sat down properly.

She is leaving
And I can't do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I'm blankly standing here

Lisa look at him and he is feeling the song.

I'm looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times. I remember you

Shit! Lisa thought as her tears are starting to fall down.

If you, if you
If it's not too late
Can't we get back together?
If you, if you
If you're struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
I should've treated you better when I had you
Ooh, yeah

Lisa can't help but to stared at him and observe how he felt. He's broken.

On days where thin rain falls like today
I remember your shadow
Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer

Lisa bring her head low as she remembers the time she left Jungkook on a rainy day.

I take them out and reminisce again by myself
Why didn't I know, about the weight
Of sadness that comes with breaking up?

When the song ended, Lisa's tears starts to fall down. "Jungkook you make our Lisa cry!!" Jisoo exclaimed and he look at Lisa.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked as he cupped his hands on her cheeks and bring her head up. Lisa just smiled while wiping her tears.