🔸️PREMADES (0 Available)

Hi~ I didn't expect that I would be making premades but here it is!

Some of you must be like "you already have a lot of covers to make, now youre making premades?"

I know I know, I'll work hard for your requests but most of it are heavy manipulation, it is very tiring and you all have your own ideas for your covers.

So I made premades, most of these are just simple covers, and I want to make these cause most of the photos used had been stuck in my boards (pinterest) and I badly wanna use these photos.

So here it is!

I dont even know if people will take these *crossfingers*

--- ⚜ ---

NOTES

1.) How to Order

Comment on the side of the picture of the premade the details of your book.

2. Changes

NO CHANGES. These are premades so you basically request what ever is put in here. Other than the title, author, and subtitles, no other changes are allowed.

3. Subtitle

Subtitle depends on the cover. The preview cover doesn't have subtitles but if the premade box (where the cover is displayed) has the subtitle in it, you can put subtitles, its optional.

4. Watermark

Amochichi Graphics will still be in the cover. I didnt put it in the preview of the cover cause Im too lazy to do it (lol)

5. Preview

I wont post the preview of your edited cover, since youve seen what the cover looks like already from the premade, so ill send it directly to your gmsil or any social platform.

6. Titles
I made up the titles lol.

7. Payments

No, these arent free. Payment will be:
-vote all chapter of this cover shop
-follow my account

--- ⚜ ---

--- ⚜ ---

Status: Taken ✖