Expo

In Kater Industrie's H.Qs, Zabier's office.

Zabier: Is that all?
Izuku: Yes sir, that is my report for today.
Zabier: Very well, you really are efficient.
Izuku: I had to make up for the days I missed due to the surgery.
Zabier: You shouldn't have worried too much about that, anyways, how are you feeling.
Izuku: I do feel much more.... Free, I guess.
Zabier: I see, it must be good to also not have a constant reminder of what happened that day.
Izuku: I still have the prothesis.
Zabier: I have to ask Izuku, are you good? Many people would be traumatized after such event.
Izuku: The first days I must admit were horrible. It was difficult to cope with how I would have to live from now on, though I guess my sadness manifested more through rage. Eventually I calmed myself down, and when I started designing and inventing as well as training with Dan, my mind was just so full things I didn't have time to be depressed.
Zabier: They do say doing things to distract yourself can help deal with cases of trauma.
Izuku: I can safely say they do. I was also more angry because of my.... Guardians, then anything else.
Zabier: You have told me about it, but from what I know, they are really trying to get close to you right?
Izuku: They are trying, I wonder for how much longer though?
Zabier: They wont give up.
Izuku: If you are infinitely struggling against something, then you must be doing somethung wrong, either you succumb to it, or you bypass it.
Zabier: So if they bypass it, will they earn your forgiveness?
Izuku: I never said anything about forgiveness, but, maybe, just maybe, I may be willing to ignore it, for the greater good of course, after all, it is difficult to move forwards if you are looking backwards.
Zabier: I see, I also have some news about the teen you brought in, Sho Jitsuna.
Izuku: Is he doing good?
Zabier: The kid is extremely intelligent despite being illeterate, we made him some tests to determine his IQ and his scored 180.
Izuku: That is impressive.
Zabier: Indeed, one cant judge a book by its cover. Putting him in a low-wage job would be wasting him.
Izuku: What will you do?
Zabier: We will tutor him, that way he can become your right-hand man.
Izuku: I guess Vlad wont be too happy.
Zabier: We will also train him in combat so he can be your bodyguard.
Izuku: Bodyguard?!
Zabier: Indeed, you will need a bodyguard for when you are famous, there are bad people out there who would want to harm you, and I am not only talking about the villains.
Izuku: When I am famous?
Zabier: Have you forgottwn already the task I asked you to do?
Izuku: The Kater expo.... I would never forget sir!
Zabier: I knew you wouldn't. I also trust that you will impress everyone, the projects you have presented me are really awesome.
Izuku: Thank you Mr. Kater!
Zabier: I already told you to call me Zabier.
Izuku: Understood Mr. Zabier! Also I beleive I have a slight issue.
Zabier: What is it?
Izuku: The principal has entrusted me with a special request starting this week, but that would drain a lot of my time. I can speak with him, but I would require proof that I will be the host, and I know you like keeping it a secret so....
Zabier: Its okay, I have met principal Nezu and Power Loader too several times, I know they can be trusted, I will print a letter where I detail what you will be doing.
Izuku: Thank you Mr. Kater!
Zabier: Zabier, I already told you.
Izuku: I'm sorry sir!

The next day, at principal Nezu's office.

Izuku: I'm sorry I will have to postpone it.
Nezu: Don't worry! Its a perectly understandable situation! You have nothung to apologize for, when the Kater Expo is over you may start working on it.
Izuku: Thank you, principal.
Nezu: In exchange I only want one thing.
Izuku: What is it?
Nezu: Do your best.
Izuku: Yes sir!
Nezu: I will talk with Power Loader to see if we can give you any extra time during classes for you to work on this.
Izuku: Do you think there would be any issue with that?
Nezu: Not all! I am sure Power Loader will be more than happy that one of his students will be in the Kater Expo, even more so if that student is also the main host of it!
Izuku: Thank you, principal!