I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- Laughing fits.

LEAH POV

I apparated to Carmen’s house. I had never actually been to her house before, but I just knew where to apparated. Apparently being a ghost means you’re like a walking sat nav.

I looked around the poorly lit hallway I was in, and the pictures on the wall of Carmen throughout the ages confirmed I was in the right place.

I had a quick glance at the pictures of her as a baby. She was cute. It breaks your heart doesn’t it?

Going from a cute girl in pig tails licking a lollypop to...well, a slutty girl in pigtails licking a different sort of lollypop.

I saw the light from under one of the many doors of this hallway. It was freaking huge, I knew Carmen was well of but this was ridiculous. The hallway reminded me of the one in the ‘Shining’, I was half expecting those creepy little rat children asking me if ‘I want to play’.

No, you creepy little shits, I do not want to play.

I walked over to the door, hearing muffled sounds coming from the other side, and without a hesitation walked straight through it. I really did not think this through, and immediately regretted it.

The first thing I noticed was the walls. How can you not notice them? They were the brightest pink I think I’ve ever seen in my life, my eyes were suffering from this ridiculous shade of pink.

How old is this girl again?

However, the next thing I spotted almost blinded me. It also gave me a weird feeling in my stomach, which I refused to believe, was jealousy.

Jared was sat up on the bed, with Carmen straddling him. They were both completely naked, and they were both going at it. Carmen’s moans and screams echoed around the room, she’s gotta be faking it?

Jared hasn’t spotted me yet, and I doubt he will anytime soon due to him being a little pre-occupied with the whore that’s currently sat on his cock. I had to stop this somehow. And I am going for the comedy gold while I'm at it.

“MY EYES, MY POOR DELICATE EYES!” I screamed dramatically, and my hand flew in front of my eyes covering them. In-between the gaps of my fingers, I saw Jared jump in surprise at my scream, and as a reflex pushed Carmen off of him, with a lot of force, causing her to lose her balance and fall off the bed.

That was it for me, I was laughing so hard at what I just witness I had to lean over and hold my stomach. I saw Jared’s hateful glare on me, and it just caused me to laugh more.

“Jared...you...just..assaulted her...in the middle...of banging her” I choked out in-between laughs, I could feel tears rolling down my face.

“JARED WHAT THE HELL?” Carmen yelled at him, getting to her feet and looking down at him. He looked at her, and I could tell he was struggling to try and find something to say that would justify what he just did.

What can you really say to justify pushing the girl you’re having sex with off you so hard that she falls of the bed?

“I thought I saw a spider!” he blurted out.

According to Jared apparently, that’s what you say.