Dick's a simp for red heads

"Right do you seriously expect me to believe your skinny, short brother is on a sugar high so bad that he is attempting to murder everyone in the house" Artemis snorted aloud, this whole situation was completely ridiculous for two reasons, reason number one was that no teenager gets that bad sugar highs it simply doesn't happen and reason number two is that there team fights of super villain's practically everyday, whats one boy compared to that.

"No" Jason growled "Dick would never kill, but what he will do is send your team mates unconscious, tie them up and then finally annoy them to death whilst probably revealing some secrets that he will regret tomorrow" Jason explained like it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

Artemis burst out laughing at this, they couldn't be serious, surely "Your delusional" she stuttered through her laughter "What honestly makes you think your non meta brother will be capable of taking down a fully trained team of super heroes"

"You don't know my brother" Jason growled very close to punching this girl

"And you clearly don't know my team if you think Grayson could take them do-" Artemis started getting very annoyed by the lack of faith this boy had in her team. However, before she could finish her sentence M'gann interrupted with a gasp as her hands quickly moved up to feel her temples.

"Miss martian" Artemis gasped running over to help her green friend "Whats wrong"

"It's ka- urm Aqualad" M'gann stuttered in between breathes before finally severing the mind link to end the banging infuriating pain that was radiating around her head "He was scared, no terrified and then he was in pain and now I think he's unconscious"

The room flooded with silence for a brief second before Jason spoke up again "Do you believe me now"
————————
After twenty minutes passed with no news from the team and Jason still refusing to let anyone leave the room the door finally rang announcing the presence of there supposed 'saviour'.

However it also announced a massive problem, that Jason had been dreading since he made the call. They had to open the door, which involved walking through the manor where there currently deranged highly trained brother was roaming.

"We need a plan" Jason announced staring dramatically at his door

"To open the door?" Artemis asked bemused "I don't know about you billionaires but normally you push on the door handle"

"Did you forget the part where we have to walk through the manor where my insane brother is hunting" Jason snapped

Artemis found herself laughing once again, this time at the word hunting. Okay sure Dick had somehow managed to knock out Kaldur and even if that did slightly terrify her there were many, simple explanations for it like maybe superboy accidentally punched him meaning the team had probably already caught Dick and they were probably watching Tv downstairs or something whilst they were trapped upstairs.

Even if the boys were telling the truth about Dick, the team faced of super villains almost every day, what's one teenager compared to a whole team of super heroes even if one of them was already down and the others weren't answering their coms. Everything was perfectly fine, right?

"If you think this is a laughing matter, you can go last, that's where Dick will most likely pick you off from" Jason growled at the girl

"Okay okay fine" Artemis muttered through laughter and Jason sent her one last murderous glare before turning to miss Martian.
"You can sense when other people are near right"
M'gann just nodded in reply

"Great, sense anyone tell us immediately"

"Okay" she grimaced sensing the fear pour out of Jason.