Pandemonica's Break Time

Credits to 芒伊木 on Pixiv
   [www.pixiv.net/en/users/6507203]

      You abruptly awoken to the sound of fast footsteps running around the house. Finding yourself in the couch where you fell asleep after only planning to sit and rest for a bit. Finding Modeus who took your lap as a pillow and fell asleep peacefully as well. A cute sight, other than the fact that she was rubbing her head along your... thing.

     You slowly got off the couch and gently placed her head down. Though Modeus was protesting you getting off, she eventually gave in to the sleepiness and went back to her nap. You stretch your arms and scratch your back, looking around the room and seeing the Cerberus triplets playing around.

      A sudden craving for coffee appears in yourself. Thinking about making yourself one as you make your way to the kitchen. The time was nearing 5:15, the usual time when the Tired Demon would want to turn into a Sadistic Demon. You enter the kitchen and the first thing that is in sight is a broken machine in the middle of the floor.

      You took a deep sigh as you looked down on the broken Coffee machine. A few giggles from behind you, knowing full well this was probably the aftermath of one of the pranks that the Triple demon did today.

     "Yo." Justice walked in. "I'll take responsibility for that!"

       "Hmm? Why?" You ask.

       "Heh, the dog got me good alright, pretty neat trick! Swapping my plate with the machine. Heh, seriously hit my blindspot." She laughed.

       "That's cause you're... anyway, don't worry about it I'll scold Cerberus later."

      "Heh cool!" Justice left with a her usual smile.

      "There's still one more problem now..." Scratching your head you picked up the broken Machine and threw it away.

         Going upstairs and into one of the demon's rooms. They don't really need to sleep as much, only if they felt like it. But they did want their own privacy so you used up all the empty space in your house for them.

        Over to Pandemonica's room, you knock on the door before entering seeing her at her desk making calls.

       "This is Hell's Customer Service, how may I be of service?" She tiredly spoke into the phone. "Ah yes, Karen, you died a few days ago... No this isn't the manager, we only have a CEO.... No you can't speak to her, unless your reason is valid enough... Yes, of course everyone in hell is rude, that's kinda the point..."

        You waited for her to finish what seemed to be a hectic phone call, sitting patiently on a nearby chair as you looked at her. Her pale skin and slightly bagged eyes showed what got her the alias of Tired Demon in the first place. As she listened in to the caller she yawned and wrote on her notes and continued to unenthusiastically answer back. Soon enough the call ended and she leaned back in her chair with a groan.

      She looked over to you in a disappointed stare. "You don't have my coffee... did you want to lose your fingers today?"

       You nervously hid your hands behind your back. "The coffee machine broke, so I wondered if instead you wanted to go with me to a nearby cafe?"

      She adjusted her glasses and thought about it. The need to drink coffee got over her as she nodded and stood up. You walked out of the room and headed out.

      It wasn't often that Pandemonica would come outside, she'd usually be in her room doing her job. The ratio with the girls that go outside often and rarely is 5:5 so it's not like she doesn't have company in the house. But you knew she'd be fine if she would go on a break once in awhile.