A Date with Modeus

Credits to L I S I on Pixiv
[www.pixiv.net/en/users/45015081]

(Mildly NSFW. Not smut, just Modeus)

It was a beautiful day outside, according to the weather forecast it would be a sunny day. A perfect time to do the laundry. Yes, chores... Well it's not like you had a lot of clothes to clean anyway. The demons don't really have laundry... they either have multiple sets of the same clothes or they don't change at all! Not that they're appearance was dirty nor did they smell, maybe it's just another demon power of theirs...

There's no point complaining, it's convenient and saves money on detergent.

On your way to your room, you meet up with Cerberus who seemed to be looking for someone. They looked at you with pouty eyes and asked.

"Hey, have you seen Modeus anywhere? We wanted to play!" They spoke in unison.

"Modeus?" You thought. "No, I haven't."

The Triple Demon sighed and continue walking down the hall. You look at them as they headed downstairs before going into your room.

     The very first thing you notice when you entered is the scattered clothes all over the floor. A bit fear and anxiety rushing through you, It's not like you were THIS messy... Someone was definitely snooping around your room. Following the tracks of laundry that was on the floor it seemed like the perpetrator had retreated... inside the closet.

      Walking over to the closet to see who it was, though you already had a guess in mind. You opened it up and saw the demon that was behind it, to no one's surprise. Modeus had some of your used clothes laid out on top of her body, one of your shorts she held to her nose as if she was sniffing it and the other hand was crawled between her thighs which she held together, hiding it from you.

    "Oh my... You caught me~" She winked. "Maybe you'd like to join me?" She slightly parted her thighs, leaving only her hand in the way of you seeing her vulva.

You reached out your hand, Modeus biting her lip as she anticipates your touch. You grab.... Your shorts off her face and the other clothes that were laid out throughout herself. She stared at you dumbfounded as you turned around and put all the laundry to the basket.

"Umm... hello? Isn't this the part where we get freaky?" She complained.

"Not in the mood. Can't waste this perfect laundry weather." You sighed, picking up the basket and heading out. "You should seriously not keep prompting to do it at random times in a day."

"It works 1/3 of the time!" Modeus pouted as she got up, not bothering to put back her pants. "What can I do to make you do it?"

"Well you can't rush things." You stop by the doorframe and looked at her. "You gotta set the mood."

She slowly pulls up a vibrator.

"T-that's not what I mean!" You sigh. "Let's go on a date after this."

Her face flushed into a color that matched her turtleneck. Stumbling down in shock, she looks at you disgust. "I-I can't believe you'd rather do something so... so atrocious! You truly are a pervert!"

Walking back out you tell her. "I'll meet you by the front door at 11."

****

Despite her reaction, making it seem like she was very against the idea. You see her standing by the doorframe, looking very nervous. Her face was still blushing as hard as the last time you saw her, though she tried to calm herself down.

"Hi, sorry for making you wait... You got here pretty early." You tell her. "You're pretty excited."

"Shut it, this is gonna be the kinkiest shit I'll ever do. I'm kinda in." A determined face replaced her nerve-wracked one. She dressed differently than usual for the occasion, she ditched her blazer and only wore a turtleneck with a window exposing her cleavage, a red miniskirt that barely covers her thighs.

Before going out you had to check. "You're wearing some, right?"

"What, of course I am." She answered casually, she tried to lift her skirt to show you but you stopped.

"Just wanted to check." You head to the door. "Let's go." She nodded.

You open the door for her to go out first and you drive downtown over to the mall. Getting there, it was pretty crowded. Though that wasn't unusual especially for the weekends where everyone decided to hang out. You walk ahead as Modeus follows behind, you can tell that some of the people you passed by eye'd Modeus. (Gee, I wonder why.)

      "Ohh, all these eyes, makes me want to strip naked right here and let them do as they please." Modeus whispered to you.

      "Hey!" You turn around. You grabbed her arm and look her in the eye. "I'm your date right now. So you can only look at me."

     Modeus is silent as she stares at you. A smirk appearing on her face. "Looks like I got you."

    You start walking again, though you didn't let go of her and now you're walking side by side, hands intertwined. And of course, she had something to say about that.

     "W-what?! H-handholding... in front of all these people." She meekly said. "Ugh, you pervert! Exhibitionist!"

      "Can you please turn your voice down?" You scold her. "These people are gonna get the wrong idea..."

     The date went off without a hitch, with you taking her to the stores all over the mall. You ate at a restaurant that served sweet pastry, of course eating something with cream came with her suggestive actions. Using your finger to wipe off the cream and proceeding to put in your mouth to counter attack her.

       Spending the rest of the afternoon at the arcade. Living with Malina she probably influenced the other demons to have an interest in games, which is probably why Modeus seemed to suggest going in. She went to play DDR and showed of her surprisingly good dancing skills, it was so good that there was a crowd gathering to watch her... somehow it feels like they weren't there for the dancing.

      With your last stops, she decided to window shop for a...bathing suit. Making you sit in the middle of a lingerie store as she steps tries on as many lewd styled ones as she could.

     As the sun began to set, you decided to go home. You were pretty tired, rushing to your room and changed before collapsing in your bed, instantly closing your eyes and just letting yourself fall asleep. With no will to do anything else—you couldn't do anything else, there wasn't a single ounce of energy you had left in your body.

     As you drifted to sleep you felt something crawl under your bed. Shuffling under the blanket and harshly pulling on your clothes. You sigh as you looked down.

     "Modeus... What are you doing?"

     "This is what everything was building up towards!" She moved her body with sultry smile. "It's time for some fun."

     Climbing on top of you, descending her head and kissing you on the lips. Moving her hand over to your cheek as she went in and used her tongue. Soft moans would escape when your lips parted.

      "Modeus..." You softly spoke. Moving your arms over to her hips. A smirk appeared in her face. "Sorry..."

      You pulled her down and put her beside you, trapping her in an embrace. She squirmed and flushed red as she was locked between your arms.

    "I'm just really sleepy right now, just do it when I wake up." With that you drifted to sleep with your chin rested on the top of her head.

     Modeus squealed. "U-unhand me y-you— Degenerate Pervert!!" With futile attempts to escape your arms... She eventually fell asleep too.

Though you weren't easily let go the next morning.