T W E L V E

Surprisingly I was not awoken by the sound of my alarm, I was awoken at 7 am to the sound of dishes being washed. I turned off my alarm, got out of bed and changed into my outfit for the day which was black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a unbuttoned flannel on top. I then grabbed my hair brush and brushed my hair. Putting my phone in my pocket I went downstairs to see Kelly in her work uniform washing dishes.

"You know you are very loud in the morning." I state as I walk into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I had to wake up early anyways so that I can mess with Anthony."

"What are you gonna do?"

"When he gets here I'm just gonna answer the door and tell him he has the wrong house."

"I think he'll notice it's you once you say something."

"How?"

"You have a very distinct voice." After she says that I rethink meeting people. Everyone I've met so far has not allowed me to even say my name. John recognized me from my voice, I said a sentence to Tyler, Craig, and Scott and they knew right away.

"I guess. Anyways, I can wash the dishes if you have to go."

"No, no, it's fine. Im done anyways, I do have to go though. Are you hungry? Help yourself to anything around the house." Kelly says drying her hands and going to get her keys.

"Ok, thanks."

"No problem. I told you where everything was yesterday if you need help ask anybody they should know." She grabbed her keys and fixed her shirt, "I'll see you later." She then gives me a hug and starts heading out.

"Bye." I yell then I hear the door close and the car leave. I go to the cupboards to find some cereal. I get a bowl, dump my cereal out then get the milk from the fridge. I pour the milk into my cereal then put the cereal and the milk back. I grab a spoon and eat. I've had two spoonfuls of my breakfast when John comes downstairs and grabs my spoon, filling it with my cereal, and eating it.

"You know you can get your own right?"

"Yeah. But it's just so much easier to steal from you." He boops my nose then walks away and gets stuff for cereal. I roll my eyes and finish my food. Me and John are the only ones awake right now so we sit down and watch TV. The volume is low so when the doorbell rang it scared both me and John. I got up from the couch and was making my way to the door but Archie and Kino beat me to it, barking at the window where I can see Anthony with his camera, most likely vlogging. I open the door and Anthony's eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

"Hi." Anthony says.

"Hi." I reply.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but who are you." Anthony asks me.

"I think the real question is who are you, and what the hell are you doing at my house?" I ask. Then Anthony's eyes are filled with realization as he makes a noise only Anthony can make. He puts his camera down and hugs me, swinging us from side to side. I giggle as he yells things such as 'Oh my god', 'Are you serious', and 'What the fuck'.

"Is it really you (Y/N)?" He asks me after putting me at arms length. I nod my head yes, then John comes out with a smile on his face. Anthony does his iconic laugh and points to me, "Look, it's her!"

"I know." John replies laughing at Anthony's reaction to me being here. Anthony grabs his camera, putting his head down to do something, and then his head flips up really fast.

"Is it ok to have you on video?" He asks me.

"It depends when it's uploaded. Cause I'm almost at one mill so I have my face reveal ready so that I can upload it even if I reach it here."