Part 21

Their US life...

After some time Khushi woke up from sleep, her gaze fell on the bed which was empty. She got puzzled and realized that she was covered with comforter, she can understand easily who covered it on her. She removed it and came out, she looked for Arnav but he was not here. She went to kitchen to prepare something for them but nothing is there to prepare. She don't know what to do, also don't know about Arnav when and where he went. Atlast she started to clean the home, normal house hold things.

Arnav came after some time, he looked at Khushi who was sweeping below the sofa, her Saree was tucked on her waist and her hair, she put it as bun some fringes are falling on her face without giving clear view. He asked her, why are you doing these things...our care taker will do it. Khushi looked at him hearing his voice and replied, this is our home...so cleaning our home is not bad thing. Also I always like to do it by myself. Arnav didn't say after that he just went to room to change his clothes.

Khushi remembered about groceries which they wanna buy to prepare something so she went to room directly without knocking. Arnav was just in tracks with bare chest and choosing some t.shirt to wear, Khushi who came there stopped on her track after getting inside two feet. She turned to other side and decided to go.

When she took one step Arnav looked at her and asked, do you want something...

Khushi without looking replied, haan...wanna buy groceries. Arnav asked, why... Without realizing Khushi looked at him to reply but after seeing his state again lowered her face, Arnav sensed her uncomfortable state, he wore his t. Shirt immediately.

Arnav asked, now you can tell me. Khushi said, wanna cook food for us but here nothing is there to do. Arnav said, we are going to eat outside daily so no need of that. Khushi looked at him surprise, what... Outside food is not good for health. Arnav said, some days if you eat no problem in that. Khushi said, arnavji...when I'm here why we wanna go out, I can do for us, also I don't like these English food. Arnav agreed saying, fine... We will go to buy. Khushi nodded and went to prepare list of things to buy.

Arnav finished some work and asked her to get ready, they went for shopping and bought required materials. All time Arnav was busy in his mobile, Khushi is only seeing things and picking, after getting all things Arnav paid the bill and came out.

After returned to home, Khushi started to prepare dinner for them. While she is preparing, Arnav came there with empty jug to take some water, he filled it and returned to go, Khushi didn't realize his presence, when she turned to keep sauce on shelf by closing it lid, she got bumped with him. Arnav didn't expect it, water poured on her chest by making it completely wet, Khushi dropped the sauce bottle making the floor mess. Both are shocked, he looked her when his gaze fell on her chest something he felt, due to thin Saree he can clearly see due to wetness, the outline of her blouse and cleavage. He shifted his gaze immediately, Khushi said, sorry Arnavji I didn't see that you came here.. Arnav uttered, its okay...

He again thought to fill jug, He took one step to move only to keep his leg on the sauce which was spilled on the floor, due to slippery he fell on Khushi who is standing in front of him, Khushi fell on the floor taking Arnav top of her, when they fell completely Arnav lips touched her shoulder blade near to neck. Both were shocked, Khushi felt different sensation, Arnav closed his eyes controlling his feelings which started to come out. Arnav hurriedly thought to get up and go out but his luck is not with him, when he hurriedly tried to get up her Saree came with him, revealing her only in blouse showing her cleavage as his watch which stuck on her Saree thread.

Khushi eyes went wide, Arnav looked at her face then at chest which was clear view now, Khushi kept hands on her chest to hide. Arnav looked away, removing Saree from his watch he covered her without looking, both were damm embarrassed. Arnav stood up and went out. Khushi closed her eyes to control her breathe.