Epilogue

Kara and Lena sat on the couch, blankets all over them, potstickers and other food were on the table, still untouched because of Danvers not giving them any attention, which was Luthors fault of course. Tv was on and they watched the movie, well precisely, only Lena watched, Kara just admired her green shiny eyes that resembled kryptonite, but in a good way. Danvers squealed inside, She has a girlfriend, and shes dating no other than her bestfriend whom she fell completely in love with...

"You know I can sense you staring at me"
Lena smirked, turning her head at blonde.
Super looked into her eyes

"At least Now, I don't have to be embarrassed because you are officially my girlfriend" girlfriend, it felt so right hearing those words. Lena chuckled

"What Danvers, were you staring at me when I was not your girlfriend?" Luthor furrowed her brows, teasingly. Karas face reddened, she placed her head in her hands, chuckling embarrassingly. "That's what I thought" Lena smirked, she took blondes chin, and went in deep sweet kiss, She took Kara's hand in hers, and placed it on her cheek, Super smirked at this, and cupped Lena's cheek, deepening the kiss.
Suddenly, The apartment door opened and someone yelled

"WHAT DID YOU LOOSE IN MY SISTERS MOUTH LUTHOR?" The duo quickly broke the kiss, surprised at the sudden voice, they turned around to see Eye widened  Alex Danvers standing at the door, with bags in her hand, Behind her Maggie Sawyer stood in the hall, her mouth forming a smile shape, and her brows up.
She whistled and shook her head eyeing Alex

"You owe me hundred bucks Danvers" she stepped into the apartment, giving the two biggest smile ever... Kara and Lena looked at shocked Alex

"Fuck you sawyer" She exclaimed. Maggie turned her back at her, and pointed her finger upwards

"You already did" she chuckled and went to the fridge. Traumatized sisters and The CEO looked at each other awkwardly, neither of them dared to say anything. Then finally Alex broke the tension

"I'm not even gonna ask" she shook her head and made her way to the bathroom
Kara and Lena looked at each other, then laughed, and snuggled closer

"Well... that went surprisingly well" Luthor smiled, shaking her head "your sisters going to kill me"
_____________________________________________

"Wait wait wait..." Alex closed her eyes, putting her drink down, and waved her hands in stopping motion "so let me get this straight... You have been Kidnapped, shot, haunted and threatened several times in last two weeks?" Kara nodded "and plus you two made up, got back being friends, then nearly died and admitted your feelings for each other?" Lena nodded. Confused Alex went on "and you found our school friend Diego Doss, and at the end turned out to save him?"

"Yep" Kara and Lena said simultaneously
Alex took a sip of her drink and got up from the couch

"What else did I miss? Nsync reunion?"
She sipped her drink again and went in her bedrooms direction, shaking her hand in the way, her head burning from the new information

Maggie still had her huge smile across her face, then as if remembering something, she looked at loving snuggling couple on the couch and furrowed her brows
"Wait, did you catch the guy who ruined your private jets engine in the first place?" Lena bit her lip, shaking her head. She looked at the blue cap sitting on the edge of fridge

"No, Jess said they only dropped a pelicans blue cap, and as I know, there are a lot of people owning that hat" Lena sighed. Maggie thought for a sec, summing up all of the story, then put on the big smile across her face again, as she watched two of them sitting together, looking lovingly into each others eyes while holding hands.

"Took you long enough little Danvers" Maggie chuckled. Then out of blue, all of them yelped in surprise, as angry voice echoed through apartment

"KARA ZOR-EL DANVERS! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHIRT?!"
_____________________________________________

Its been a quiet rainy evening in National city. Streets seemed empty and dark, people running through with their umbrellas, laughing or either cursing, tall dark buildings now joyed with light. Like on Christmas day, unlike the Work buildings, and company ones, which were as dark as night.

But there was one tall company building, which still had faint light in it, on top floor.
It was Catco

Ms Catherine Jane Grant sat at her desk, sipping her bulletproof coffee. She looked at the papers, her glasses on top of her nose bridge. As Ms Grant was seriously into her work, she didn't notice how a figure entered her office. Not until the figure coughed, making the queen of all media look up. She saw young woman, holding something in her hand. Suddenly she tossed the thing on her desk. Cat looked at blue pelicans cap laying on it.

"I thought, you would want your cap back Ms Grant" the woman said to her.

"What makes you think its mine?" Cat smiled "I don't think It matches my taste"

"it's not?" Woman tilted her head
"You know, I could have you arrested for ruining the private property?" She put her hands on CEO's desk. Cat Grant removed her glasses, and looked at woman into her eyes

"Well, I guess you would never know, Because as I remember, many people own this kind of hat" She sighed. Woman put her hands up, smirking.

"Sorry Ms Grant, I just wanted to make sure" Woman said, then she turned her back against the CEO, and went toward exit, but she stopped halfway, by her voice, woman turned around facing queen of all media again, who still sat calmly by her desk.

"oh and congratulations on the wedding Ms Sawyer" Maggie nodded her head, and went toward the exit

"Kara and Lena got together" She said "I thought you might've been interested" and then she left

Cat looked at the blue cap sitting on the desk, she closed her eyes and sighed
"Detectives..." Ms Grant shook her head
"so you finally admitted your feelings huh Kiera? Took you way too long" she smiled
"I guess you two are living proof that there is happiness after a heartbreak"

A/N - so this was BONUS CHAPTEEER! Hope you liked it