Malina's Game Night (Part 1)

Credits to ohako on Pixiv
      [https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/10847941]

The sun set on another day, a somewhat peaceful afternoon in the Helltaker household...

Malina, the sour demon, tiredly walked through the living room. She had just spent the entire day being pulled around by her sister, Zdrada. Could you believe it? An entire day spent... OUTDOORS?!

Not letting herself get too down especially since it's over, she pumps herself up as she looks at the console connected to the tv. It was time for her annual all nighter, nothing else planned but video games a booze until the sun rises.
Ever since the demons had moved in with the helltaker, her gaming career has been a bliss. Not only can she play all the titles that she could without her forced responsibilities of guarding hell and recalibrating the puzzles, but the household came with W I F I.

Sure, hell had it's perks, but she couldn't experience the full, well, experience of some of her games since a lot of modes were blocked by the used to be dreaded multiplayer. There was no wifi in hell, she could not connect to other players (if there were even any) in hell, and the only other demon who had knowledge about games like Heroes 3 was her sister Zdrada—And that's only because she would mock it as she played!

But now she could play with anyone on Earth! Humans that could almost be as equally good as her would play with her in the brand new experience. She could even do it or her phone... I've never been much of a mobile gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about mobile games because Raid Shadow Legends is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these characters! If you use the code in the description you can start with 50,000 silver and join the Special Launch Tournament, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your smartphone.

Disclaimer: Not actually sponsored

Heading towards the kitchen to grab the cherry on top of the night, Alcohol. Yes, her other love besides video games (and helltaker). Opening the big icebox she had for her personal storage of vodka. Lifting up the cover, the cool breeze from the ice getting out and cooling her. She reached in to grab a few bottles and.... it's empty.

      "What the hell?!" She peeked in to see nothing but ice inside the box. "I swear I had at least 5 more bottles."

       Running out of booze isn't really rare for her, sometimes she gets drunk and ends up drinking her entire storage without remembering. She only made a mental note to pester you about it tomorrow.

      Returning to the couch to get on with her gaming, she found someone already in her spot. Zdrada trying to fidget with the remote to make the tv do something, her hand on a very familiar vodka bottle, Hell there's 5 more on her feet.

      "Come on you stupid thing, work already!" She pressed random things on the remote to try and get out of a black screen.

      "Are you fucking kidding me?" Malina's eyebrow twitched.

     Zdrada noticed her sister and smirked. "Oh finally you're here, how about—"

     "Oh fuck off!" She yelled. "You kept pestering me the entire day and you're gonna fill my spot now too?!"

     Zdrada not expecting that was speechless. "Wh-what? Calm down dude— Wanna smoke?"

     A stick of cigarette being handed to her. Malina knocked it off Zdrada's hand and pointed out the door. "I've had enough of your shit Zdrada! Satan, how the hell are we sisters?! I swear I'd probably have went for heaven if I knew that I'd have to deal with your stupid ass till now!"