Judgement's Other Friends

Credits to 杏丙
[https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/4160956]

     In the depths of hell, Judgement sits upon her Sin Machine. The screams of anguish echoed from every corner. She moved her fingers around before abruptly forming a fist, the sound of chains whipping and snapping followed her. She pulled them up reveling a middle aged man was caught in them.

      Scars and bruises were all around their body, they grunted in pain almost losing consciousness until they caught sight of Judgement looking unimpressed at him.

     "Preparing to pay toll of all your crimes, simmers." Judgement spoke in a loud demanding voice. "An entire life spent without shame, having taken lives of others, ridiculed and dirtied countless women and have destroyed more than you have made... How do you plead?"

    "Guilt of everything, milady..." The pimp-ass looking mofo said proudly.

    Judgement clicked her fingers and approached. "Then I shall lay upon your judgement! Your soul be damned for eternity here in hell!"

     "Oh it's all worth it if I get punished by someone as... hot as you." A perverted grin came upon his beat up face.

     Judgement sighed. Raising her fist back as if she was gonna punch him. Seeing the pleased face of the person she was supposed to be punishing already made this feel not worth it... So instead, she ducked down to his surprise. From behind her, you came and delivered the blow instead. She gave you some chains beforehand which you wrapped around your fist, this sent the man flying far and into the pit of lava below the Sin Machine.

     You hear their scream of terror from there. Judgement couldn't help but laugh as she leaned on you in accomplishment.

    "That would have been so unsatisfying if you weren't there..." She stretched her arm and went back to being more casual. "Thanks for helping me out!"

     "No problem... It looks like you get a lot of those kind of people." You said.

     "Oh you have no idea." She massaged her temples. "I started being more aware of it since I faced that one degenerate."

      "Who?"

      She looked back at you with a smirk. "You."

      You lightly hit her with your elbow as she giggled softly. The Sin Machine started to shut down and Judgement returned most of her chains back to... wherever she keeps them.

      "That should be enough for today." She goes over to you and puts her arm around yours. "Let's go back, I'm getting pretty hungry."

"What about this?" You point at the chains on your possession.

"Eh keep it!" She shrugged. "Superbia isn't my strongest one's anyway, and you never know when you need a weapon."

As you made your way back to the gates of hell with her you passed by the building that used to be Lucifer's office-formerly-castle. Despite you taking the CEO of hell AND a few other demons, it seemed like the place was still running pretty smoothly. You wonder who was in charge now...

Conveniently, you meet the answer...

"Judgement?" Someone called out. You both turn to see a male demon with white slick back hair wearing a suit. "It's you..."

"Levi!" Judgement smiled. "Didn't think I'd see you here..."

"And I as well..." He crossed his arms. "I thought you and the others left... Ugh, I want to leave too.."