Do it

Back to the story;

Dora and Peppa decided to make up. They announced their relationship on Twitter, and Peppa x Dora immediately started trending. People forgot all about the that national treasure Scooby Doo had been jailed a few hours earlier for throwing an apple at a police officer. Scooby was sentenced to death, but nobody cared because Peppa and Dora were dating again.

The only person that cared about Scooby was his friend, the dog from Paw Patrol named Chase.

"Wow this is so messed up," he said. "I have a mission today, and that mission is to stop the police officer who unfairly convicted Scooby Doo."

He did some research, and turns out the police officer had several cases of using unnecessary force, even an incident where he allegedly killed an innocent bystander (Chuck E Cheese!)

"I must do something about this terrible police officer! He should be in Jail, not Scooby!" Said Chase.

Except Chase forgot about one annoying little detail: Qualified immunity.

"Gosh darn it!" Said Chase.

Suddenly, there was a puff of smoke and the genie from Aladdin materialized behind him.

"Don't give up!" He said. "You can still beat the system! Try voting!!"

Chase was a dog.

"Dogs can't vote," said Chase.

"Oh, right. I forgot. Well, neither can genies," said the Genie.

"Great," said Chase. "I can't save my friend from being wrongfully convicted, the law protects the man who locked up my friend and murdered Chuck E. Cheese, and I can't vote. What the heck am I supposed to do, Genie? I think the only option left is violence. I'm can start by breaking a few windows."

"Don't fight fire with fire," said the Genie. "The only thing worse than being a murderer is being a hypocrite."

"Gosh darn it!" Said Chase.

------The next day-----

Scooby Doo was sitting in jail.

"So what was your crime?" Said a random man in a bright red suit.

"Throwing an apple at a police officer. What about you?"

"I'm in for CERB fraud," he said. "I'm Captain Canuck by the way, nice to meet you."

There was a loud crash, and another man in a bright red suit appeared.

"Well well well. A Canadian and a Great Dane in an American prison. What are the odds?" He put his hands on his hips and smirked.

"I'm the flash, and I'm here to save you."

"Save us??" Said Scooby Doo. "But you follow the law! And I'm a terrible criminal, I assaulted a police officer!"

"And I took 2,000 Canadian dollars from the government that I wasn't entitled to!" Said Captain Canuck.

"Fools!" Said the Flash. "I only follow the law when it conveniences me. Now c'mon, let's go!"

Flash grabbed both of their hands. In the blink of an eye, they were out of jail. Scooby was returned  to his house in Calabasas, and Captain Canuck was returned to Canada.

Meanwhile, Peppa and Dora were on their second date.

------- at the date--------

"My my, what a lovely evening," said Dora.

"Yes," said Peppa. "The nice fire is keeping me warm." They were roasting marshmallows over what was formerly a police station, but now a big Bon fire.

"Here's a s'more," said Dora, passing one over to Peppa.

How romantic, she thought.

A purple thing appeared out of the flames. It was the genie from Aladdin!!

"Haha!" Said the Genie. "It is me, the bad guy of the story!! I have set this police station on fire to seem as though it was Chase, the dog who was upset at the police officers for locking up is friends!!!"

Peppa and Dora gasped. Dora's marshmallow lit on fire and burned to a crisp. What a coincidence that the bad guy happened to show up and confess his evil plan without any prompting.

"Uh oh!!" They said.

Then there was a red blur of knocked the genie over.

"What was that?" Exclaimed Peppa.

"It's me, the Flash!" The Flash said. He held out a vacuum cleaner and sucked the genie into it.

"As long as someone doesn't rub this vacuum cleaner, the genie will stay locked away for ever!!" Said the Flash.

"Nice," said Dora.

"Flash!" Yelled a Chase, who arrived at the scene. "Have you seen my best friend, Scooby Doo?"

"Yes I have," said the Flash. "I freed him."

"What about the all of Black people that have been are in prison for nonviolent drug crimes that are forced into cheap labour? Can you free them too? You have the power to do so!!" Said Chase.

"Bye," said the Flash, and left.

This is a metaphor for how people have the power to make change but choose not to.

----------------

So, did you like this new chapter? I had to be very literal with the message of the story so it would get across.

I forgot what happened in previous chapters so if some facts don't match up, mind your business.

The only thing I dislike more than Canadians is copaganda. No copaganda aloud in the Dumpis Blorgus fandom!!

Also, do you like how I had several sub plots that all connected at the end?? Very clever of me. I also used proper grammar unlike most of the wattpad writers so appreciate it people!!!

Before I go, let me say these 3 important words:

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!

Okay, bye for now,

- Dumbpis Blorgus