Leek x female! reader

Note: okay I wrote this more for myself, but people on discord really wanted this do here it is. Sorry if it's short!

She had always liked his hair. It was so long and pretty and, somehow, it was always clean. And when he was fighting it gave him a mysterious and strong aura. So when he let her touch it she was extremely happy. He sat down on the ground, as smug as ever as she let out a surprise sound. "His hair is so soft!" She thought as she touched it gently, untangling some of it at the process. 

"How do you even keep it like this?" She asked after a few minutes. He laughed softly, turning his head softly to look at her. "That's a secret my dear" he said with a wink, smirking when her cheeks turned red.

He let her brush his hair. Her gentle touch and how careful she was with it made him let his guard down. He closed his eyes shortly after, feeling a bit sleepy as she continued.

"Leek?" She asked after who knows how long. He opened his eyes, surprised to see her in front of him. She smiled at him and he found himself smiling back.

"I finished. Was it okay?" She asked, breaking him out of his trance once again. He smiled at her as he got up, planting a quick kiss on her cheek.

"It was. I might let you brush it more in the future. Thank you my precious flower"