Chapter 3~Finding Schmidt

Evelyn's POV
I woke up in the early morning to Erik throwing clothes in my face. "Erik, what the hell?" He turned back and said in monotone, "Get changed, we're leaving for the bank soon." I clumsily got up and observed the clothes he threw at me. I shrugged, I'm guessing he was going for the 'I'm super professional, I mean business' look. The pile of clothes consisted of a white blouse, black pencil skirt, obsidian heels, and some white gloves to hide my 'special mark'. My 'special mark' is a white snowflake that is on the back of my hand, and glows/spreads whenever I use my powers.
Anyway, I quickly moved to the bathroom and changed clothes. Afterwards, I put on some makeup to finish the look. Damn, I gotta say I looked good. I walked out the bathroom door with a slight smirk on my face, quite satisfied with myself. Erik glanced at me and slightly smirked as well, but it suddenly faded.
"Your hair might bring some uninvited guests." I looked down at my light blue tips. I sighed and looked down, knowing what was coming next. "I have to wear 'it', don't I?", He nodded. 'It' is the most dreadful and obnoxious thing on the planet! 'It' needs to be burned at the stake!
'It'.......is a brown wig I have to wear in public to hide my hair. I hesitantly walk over to my briefcase. After putting my hair up on my head and struggling to put a wig cap on, I pick it up. I fixed it up a little before putting it on. Man, I hated this wig. Sucking it up, I walked back to Erik, seeing him nod at my new appearance. Well, this was it. It was time to 'visit' the bank.
-Le Time skip to the bank-
The whole way there, I thought about the reasons why we were doing this. All the pent up anger was just waiting to be released. I wanted to find Schmidt, no matter what, and end him. I needed this, to make all the pain go away and finally have my peace of mind back. We entered the bank with determined looks on our faces. We knew what we had to do, and we were willing to do anything to accomplish it.
I kept a straight look on my face and looked around. I had to make sure no one recognized us as we walked in. Erik talked to the man at the front desk, explaining why we had to see the owner.
The man seemed to understand and guided us to his office. He opened the doors and we walked in, looking at the bald owner sitting behind his desk. He looked rather startled to see us. I'm not surprised, he should be, cause he'll definitely be startled in a few minutes. He gestured us to sit down by his desk and he looked at us like he had a strange feeling in his gut. I smirked in my head, it's funny how just a few moments with us can scare people.
"So, why have you come to my office today?" The owner inquired. Erik spoke up, "We've come to show you something we have, that we suspect might be worth something." Erik picked up the briefcase he took with him and placed it on the mans desk.
He opened it up, taking out the gold bar engraved with a swastika, and placing it on the desk. The mans eyes widened. "You know the possession of that is illegal," He cautioned.
I breathed in and tried to put on my best 'pretty face', when I really wanted to freeze his face to his desk. "Many people have recommended us, your bank." Erik continued,"This is the last that remains of our people. Melted down from their possessions-" I butted in, "Ripped from their teeth." The fear in the mans eyes grew as he reached for the security button. Luckily his watch was metal and Erik was quick enough to stop him.
I shook my finger at him, like a mother does to her child. Erik and I got up from our seats and walked around opposite sides of the large desk. I watched to make sure the man didn't leave as Erik asked him our questions. He hit his shoulder and angrily asked "We want Schmidt, Klaus Schmidt." The man squirmed and fear took over his body. "W-we d-don't expose o-our clients' l-location!" He was just becoming more pathetic by the minute. Erik had had enough of this man and so have I. He felt the metal in his mouth and threatened to pull out the filling in his teeth.
However, I pushed his hands on the table and held them there. The ice grew from my hands and onto his. He shrieked in pain, having his metal fillings pulled out and his hands frozen at the same time. The man couldn't take anymore and cried out, "Argentina! Schmidt is in Villa Gesell, Argentina!" Erik finally pulled out the filling, showing it to the shocked owner.
I released my hands, his hands still covered in ice. Erik picked up his gold, put it in his briefcase, and I walked towards the door with him. Before we left he warned" If you tell anyone of this plan, we WILL find you." The mans face was still in shock as we walked right out of the bank. I looked and Erik and smirked. "Villa Gesell, here we come."

((Hey just to let you guys know, when I wrote chapters 1-6 the dialogue was from memory. However afterwards, I found a website with the dialogue. So the few chapters may not be as good as the ones to follow. Thanks and don't forget to comment!))