8 (S)

- 3rd Person -

Nari: What about the movie?

Namjoon: Fuck the movie.

In one swift movement, Namjoon lifted Nari off her chair and carried her up the stairs. She laughed, slapping Namjoon's back to let her down, scared from being so far off the ground.

He took her down the long, narrow hallway until they ended up in his bedroom. Namjoon kicked the door shut and placed Nari carefully on her feet. Nari stood on her tip toes and brought their lips together.

She hastily unbuttoned Namjoon's shirt, brushing it down his buff arms. Namjoon grabbed her again, turning them around for her to sit in his lap as he sat on the bed. On his lap, Nari could feel Namjoon pressing against her. Firmly holding her neck, Namjoon broke apart the kiss, his dark eyes piercing hers.

Namjoon: I don't hear you asking.

Nari: *whining* Please, daddy. Can I ride you?

Namjoon: That depends, princess. Have you been good?

Nari: Mhm.

Namjoon: I want to know about the boys.

Nari: What boys, daddy?

Namjoon: From the last three years. Tell me princess, how do they compare?

Nari: *innocently* There were no boys.

Namjoon: You sure?

Nari: *nodding* Uh huh.

Namjoon: *chuckling* You are a good girl.

Nari: Am I going to get my reward now, daddy?

Namjoon: Yes, princess. Get your reward.

She tore away Namjoon's belt, pulling down his pants and draws, palming him with her small hands. Namjoon stopped her movements and rose her arms up, lifted the t-shirt dress away from her body. With one hand, Namjoon undid her bra and tossed it off with the rest of her clothing.

The way he grabbed one boob and sucked on the other made Nari's back arch. She moaned softly, biting her lips as she slowly lowered herself on Namjoon's length, making the sweetest noises on the way down while leading Namjoon to his back.

Nari: Fuck, daddy, you're so big.

Namjoon: *whispering* You're such a naughty girl, princess.

Her hips began to roll at a slow, steady pace. Namjoon's hands worshipped and wandered Nari's body. Frustrated with her speed, Namjoon sat up, holding her by her waist and leaning her back slightly enough to regain control.

Namjoon thrusted his hips upward, successfully hitting her sweet spot. His hand supported her back while the other roughly pulled her hair, biting and sucking her neck, relishing how his princess whined for him between his brutal fucks and spanks.

Nari: G-God...Namjoon, I'm so close.

Honestly, it just slipped out. Namjoon stopped all movements, taking hold of Nari's throat again. His stare was intense, almost unrecognizable. He forced eye contact with her while still being very careful about not hurting her.

Namjoon: The fuck did you just call me?

Nari: I-

He softly tapped her face, making her turn towards him again, followed by another spank. Nari squealed, sinking her nails further in Namjoon's back. When Nari tried speaking again, she was met with a third rough strike on the bottom.

Nari: S-Sorry, daddy.

Namjoon: Sorry who?

Nari: Sorry. I'm sorry, daddy.

Namjoon: You're sorry, princess?

Nari: Mhm.

Namjoon: Yeah?

His thrust became relentless. Pounding, snapping, pressing his tip right where Nari likes it. She fell apart in his arms, spilling her juices all over Namjoon's long length. Her arms wrapped around him, crying from all the intensity.

Namjoon flipped her over on her back, resting Nari in the pillows of his soft bed. He gave himself a few more thrusts before shooting his seed over Nari's tummy. He collapsed onto her as the both of them caught their breaths, Nari's sweaty, tear stained face, smiling weakly at him.

- Nari's POV -

He cleaned me up and wrapped us both up in the sheets. My body still feels on fire. I wanted so badly, I wanted to continue but I can't handle more than one round with him. Besides, now is my favorite part.

Under the covers, Namjoon pulled my bare body close to him. His long fingers combed through my hair as he kept my head resting on his chest. Slowly, he leaned down and kissed my chapped lips. Our kiss wasn't for long because I hadn't fully caught my breath.

Me: Sorry. I need a second.

Namjoon: Shh. It's okay, princess. I know I got rough with you.

How it feels to be held by Namjoon is beyond words. Like you're shielded from everything. The only thing that matters is you. That's how it feels. Warm and safe and loved. He planted little wet kisses everywhere and I began to melt into them.

Namjoon: You're amazing, you know that?

Me: *softly* Thank you, daddy.

Namjoon: You're ok?

Me: Mhm. I'm ok.

Namjoon: Do you need some water?

Me: No, thanks. I'm ok.

Namjoon: Are you hurt?

Me: *laughing* No, Namjoon. Really I'm fine. Just a little winded.

My eyes felt heavy. Namjoon was still petting my hair and kissing me softly and cuddling me close. Even as my eyes lowered to a close, he didn't stop. He probably didn't until I fell completely asleep.

Around two am, my body jolted up. I slipped from Namjoon's arms and went out to the room to find my dress and shoes. I rolled it back over my head and slipped into my vans. Namjoon woke up, hugging me from behind.

Namjoon: Are you working tomorrow?

Me: No. I'm off.

Namjoon: Why don't you stay?

Me: *smiling* I have to go.

Namjoon: Come on. Stay.

Me: I have to go~ but I'll come back later, ok?

Namjoon: *sighing* Ok.

Me: Bye~

Namjoon: Bye, princess.

When I came into the apartment everything was dark. A light was flipped on as I closed the door, Sooji sitting under the lamp on one of our wicker arm chairs, legs and arms crossed. I paid her no mind, hanging my sweater up on the coat rack.

Sooji: Where the hell have you been?

Me: I had dinner with a friend. What's wrong?

Sooji: You disappeared for the whole afternoon!

Me: *laughing* I told you I went to dinner. Jesus.

Sooji: Can you at least call next time you want to go MIA, I was worried.

Me: Yes, mom. Night.

Sooji: Wait, I'm not done.

From the family room, she followed me down the small hall across from the kitchen to my room. She talked for a while about whatever it is Mari did to her or Sihyun that evening, I wasn't paying attention. She went on and on as I kicked off my shoes and crawled into my bed.

I just gotta keep holding out. It's not like I'm going to be staying long.