chapter 13

It was 3am the time of day where they first texted each other. He was shaking and his fingers hovered over the keyboard.
'you got this Rintarou just ask her if you can come to her house'

Surin: Heyyy L/n can I meet you at your house?

Awkward_ghost: Sure? Whats wrong

Surin: nothin just wanna talk to you in person

Awkward _ghost: alright cya in a bit then

Suna quickly put on a casual Outfit and walked to your home. He saw you sitting on the porch and walked up to you. "Sooo what's up?" You asked and he blushed. "L/n...when I'm around you my heart beat quickens I have a sense of wanting to protect you and give you all of my attention and energy compared to other people your everything to me so please go out with me!" He bowed and put his hand out tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "Aw how cute!" You smiled and grabbed his hand which made his head shot up. "Of course I'll go out with you." You smiled your face red from getting flustered. Tears spilled from Suna's eyes and you began to panic. You lifted your sleeve to remove the tears. "God damnit why am I crying now." He said trying to clear away his tears. "This just means your way to happy." You giggled cupping his cheeks.

He gently placed his hands ontop of yours and started leaning down Abit. "Can I?...can I kiss you?" He asked his face becoming red and you giggling not as red but still red. "Of course." You smiled tilting your head up and he started slowly closing the gap. Both your lips gently touched for a short tender kiss. "Thank you L/n" he said hugging you. "No Suna thank you for making me happier." She smiled they hugged for five minutes and checking the time. "So mind telling me why you'd do this at 3am?" You asked and he smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well the first time you texted me was at 3am." He explained and you blushed tears now in the corner of your eye. You hugged him tighter barrying your head in the crook of his neck as tears silently fall from your eyes. "St-stop being so sentimental damn it your making me cry." You whine and he chuckles.

You both sit on the porch cuddled together with blankets and staring at the stars. "So does this mean I can call you cute pet names and your first name?" You asked and he blushed and looked away. "I guess." He mumbled. "Then rinrin if like you to call me Y/n." You smiled and he nodded and barried his face into your neck.  He mumbled incoherent words. You chuckled and ran your fingers through his hair. "Um...Y/n why do you like me?" He asked asked. "Well your my imagine of the perfect boyfriend, you can make me laugh you'll listen to my troubles and comfort me you can read my emotions in all your just amazing." You rant to him and he blushed and wraps his arms around your waist. "Thank you." He says tightening his grip on you. "You mean Alot to me Rin~tar~o~" you sing out each syllable of his name. He pouts and kisses your cheek.

"I love you"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This is not the end but it's near.
🥺 Thank you all for the support on this book

I posted it early because of a pole on my Instagram

Whats_sleepz

But Y'all make me cry

Not joking Actually comments that questioned about my well being and say we love you author-chan or whatever you call me actually make me tear up

No joke

Anyway

Some mini announcements

I plan on making another book to replace this one when it's complete

I don't know what underrated character should be next so comment some please 🥰

Now daily dose of Memes