Fun Facts with Cucu

Hi guys, I'm happy to be posting a little more now. If you read https://my.w.tt/qXm4t52Ft7 my story of AlastorXPenelope I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a very long time.

I just get too lazy at times, so if you read that and are waiting I'm sorry for not keeping up with it. Anyways...

When I made the second part of this story which is Anais- I mean Lyra now, I was wanting to make her fall in love with Jack and have her go back to Heaven and fall for a girl.

I was thinking about that but I wasn't sure, so I decided to make Jensen a male. But I will confirm that Lyra is part of the LGBT+ community.

At some point I might write about it, just not now since there are many things I was going to do with this story.

When I created Anais I searched up names that started with A, then after a while I didn't like it as much so that's why I changed it to Lyra, a name from Start Wars, Rouge One.

And yes I'm a Star Wars fan, I've officially watched all the movies, hehe. Lyra is from New Orleans but she doesn't have a thick accent.

She died in 1933, the same year Alastor died. He went on a rampage and killed Mimzy, and then killed a few more people in 3 months.

You all know how he died, Lyra died in a fire as an infant. (If I remember correctly?)

Mimzy and her died on the same day, she was only supposed to love in hell until she was four. No one remembered about Lyra because there was no document that said she existed.

She w so my remembered when Alexandria Ace, Lyra's grandma, visited one day. She was disguised as a demon to come and find her granddaughter.

She never knew Anais was born because Lyra only lived for 1 week as a baby.

This is going to be a bit sad but, Lyra does/still get nightmares from living with Mimzy. And also, I was originally going to make Lyra die when the spear was pierced into her abdomen.

Lyra never fitted in in Heaven because they all knew she was a demon and was the daughter of a serial killer and thought that she'd turn out like him.

She was bullied non stop, but it all stopped once she moved. She finished senior year in another school and didn't make any friends.

And if you're wondering how Jensen would look as a female here:

And male Lyra

Anyways I think that's it, I'm happy that I'm able to post more often now

Anyways I think that's it, I'm happy that I'm able to post more often now. I have a little more inspiration now and ready to write more on this story.

Alright have a good day/night!

PS: I'm aware not everyone is going to like the new name change but I should've thought through for Anais' name.

To me it sounds childish I guess, and Lyra sounds more sweet which all of what 'Anais' is: sweet.

Anyways I just felt like posting this, I probably won't post very day since I get distracted easily and just don't feel like it (most days.)

Bye.