»9«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

when i cry about one thing i end up crying about everything

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I sighed opening the file.

»|«

»Patient 09«

Name: Chou Tzuyu

Age: --

Reason/s: Neighbor admitted her for murdering 2 families and burned a house.

Illness/Disease:
»Intermittent Explosive Disorder
»Oppositional Defiant Disorder
»Schizoid Personality Disorder
»Impulse Control Disorder
»Social Anxiety
»Insomnia
»PTSD

Info: Patient has suffered a disturbing and dysfunctional childhood, Family has abused her since she was 3 years old, One day when she had enough she began raging and throwing tantrums resulting to her IED and ODD causing her family to send her to her relatives the scary part is her relatives were more abusive, She grew up on her relatives also being sexually harassed and she was abused everyday resulting to her Social Anxiety,PTSD and Insomnia.

Her family planned to pick her up when she is 18, They were shocked to see their daughter laying on the bed unconscious covered in blood. The family picked a fight with her relatives as she woke up taking the kitchen knife murdering everyone who abused her and finally burning the house for she said 'no evidence'.

But what she didn't know that there were witnesses which is their neighbor and admitted her on a mental facility. Although she has been there for 2 months beating number of patients resulting to her ICD, She said she was obsessed in beating people since then.

Warning: Proceed with caution, DO NOT ENTER THE GLASS ROOM WITHOUT PROTECTION.

P.S: Often have Panic and Anxiety attacks, If having a nightmare please press the red button on the control desk to wake her up. Gets triggered by Lights,bed and wood.

»|«

I entered the room to find the same girl chained inside her glass room, she was sweating and limping, i think she fell asleep.

I closed the door as she stirred awake, her gaze landing on mine as her pupils shrinked and her eyes widened.

"DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I SAID?! I SAID LEAVE YOU DAMN DOCTOR!" She yelled struggling on the chains as i sighed before shaking my head. "Wha- DO YOU WANT ME TO SHRED THAT PRETTY FACE OF YOURS?! JUST TO MAKE YOU LEAVE?!" She added.

Thanks for the complient, too bad it was a death warning.

"No, Ms chou.. i'm not leaving, I'm your new doctor and will be with you from now on." I smiled as i walked towards the control desk.

A red button on the middle and there were buttons for the lights,musics, etc.

I glanced at the glass room to see the lights are off and i can barely see a thing.

"Do you get triggered by bright lights or any kinds of lights because i'm going to put dim lights inside--"

"STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND JUST LEAVE YOU FUCKER! THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" She yelled growling after.

"Ms Chou, This is my business. As a doctor i need to know my Patient's needs." I said as i sat on the swivel chair.

"WHAT I NEED?! I NEED YOU TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN--"

I cutted her off as i opened the lights which i turned golden, not too bright and not too dark either.

She tightly closed her eyes for a few minutes as she slowly opened them. She looked up as her eyes twinkled.

"W-what's this?" She spoke in a now calm state.

"It's a--"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! I DON'T NEED THIS FUCKING LIGHTS! TURN THEM OFF!" She yelled as i sighed, Mission Abort.

"It helps you to calm down you know." I shrugged as i approached the glass wall.

"SHUT UP! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE! YOU'LL LEAVE ANYWAYS!" She yelled again as her voice became raspy.

Probably from all the screaming.

"YOU'LL LEAVE LIKE THE OTHERS! THOSE DAMN DOCTORS! DIDN'T COME BACK ONCE THEY WERE IN MY ROOM! THEIR FACE FULL OF FEAR AND PITY! AND IF YOU DON'T LEAVE I'LL JUST HAVE TO BEAT YOU UP UNTIL YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON! I SWEAR IF I GET OUT I WILL--"

I cutted her off by placing my palm on the glass wall as her pupils lightly quivering.

"What are you looking at? Do i.. Do i look pitiful to you?" She asked in a harsh tone.

"Why?"

"YOU BITCH! THAT LOOKS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN SHOOTING AT ME AT THAT FUCKING HOSPITAL WHEN I WAS DRAGGED OUT TAKING ME TO THIS FUCKING HELLHOLE!" She growled as she started crying.

"No, It's not.. It's a look of concern." I smiled sadly as she cried harder. "You're hurt." I added.

"So what? I'm always hurt.. but it's okay, I'm too numb to feel pain now." She sighed as tears continued to flow out of her eyes talking in a soft tone. "It's like i was born to be hurt, Fucking life." She chuckled bitterly.

I sighed sadly nodding.

"Do you know the most unlucky day of my life?" She asked as i raised my brows. "When i was born."

"I think that's everyone's unlucky day, It's hard to deal with life you know." I shrugged my shoulders as she cleared her throat. "Now, stop screaming or you'll lose your voice, want me to get some honey tea on sana?" I asked.

"That clumsy bitch, No!" She rolled her eyes as i chuckled. "Always requesting for a new cup every 3 days." She added whispering.

That ended good..