heat.

Good luck❤

The bass of the music beat repeatedly, I could feel it thumping in my heart.

My ankle's pain was muted by a certain sensation in the air. I couldn't quite tell what it was, but something was off. Not necessarily in a bad way, but my heart was beating at concerning speeds.

Noah laid beside me, silent, his heart probably beating as rapidly as mine.

"The ice is melting." He said, sitting up and pulling my foot onto his lap. There was a wet spot on my bed from the melted ice, I didn't really care for it though.

"Are you okay?" He asked after I stayed silent for a while. I stared up at the ceiling, the pounding music filling the thoughts in my head.

"I don't know its just-" I sat up and stared at Noah. He was biting his lip, his eyes staring straight into mine. I immediately looked down and noticed the dress was bunched up above my hips, exposing my whole thighs and a bit of my laced underwear.

He definitely saw, but he wasn't drawing any attention to it, instead just staring at my eyes.

I found the air around us start to stiffen, my cheeks were hot, burning a crimson color. The music that was once all I could focus on was immediately pushed to the way back of my mind.

Noah shifted closer, moving his eyes from my eyes to my lips. I pulled my lips together, using my tongue to wet them.

I looked down at his lips, they were a bright red, bite marks visible from where he had been chewing on them. All I wanted to do was pull them between my own, suck on them until we were inevitably interrupted like we always were.

The silence was loud. I knew exactly what was about to go down, I almost was excited for it.

He suddenly launched himself forward, crashing his soft lips onto mine.

I groaned as he grabbed the back of my neck and held me down against the bed, his fingers pressing into my skin.

His lips left my mouth and traveled downwards, leaving a wet trail onto my neck. He delicately sucked the skin, making the butterflies in my stomach flutter rapidly.

I moaned softly when he reached a specific spot just above my collarbone. He smiled as he nipped at the skin, being sure to leave a bruise for tomorrow me to find.

Without saying a word, he pulled away and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. His eyes pierced into me, burning holes of lust through my skin.

His gaze wandered down my body until his eyes landed between my hips.

He caressed his fingers delicately down the soft satin of my dress. I felt every touch through the thin material.

He kept going until he stopped just below where the dress ended. My thighs involuntary spread as his hand peeked under the fabric and grazed my front.

"Do you want me to stop?" He said against my ear, making me gasp out loud. His voice almost had texture to it, as rough as sandpaper but in a very seductive way.

"N-no." I breathed out, moving my hips so he could finally touch me.

He chuckled slowly, lifting himself off of me and moving to the edge of the bed, crouching down so he was at the same level as my hips.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, stopping just when my mound was about to touch his mouth.

I could feel his hot breath against my pussy, making me breathe heavily. I tried my best to contain myself, but I was afraid I would come undone at first touch.

"Relax, you're tense." He said against my sensitive skin, sending vibrations all through my body.

Without any warning at all, his fingers entered me, making my legs numb. I let out a squealing gasp, arching my back off the mattress.

He pulsated his fingers, the sensation pleasuring the warm spot in my gut.

I bucked my hips in rhythm as he slowly went in and out, curling his fingers and even spreading them slightly.

He took out his fingers, I almost groaned at the loss of contact but he quickly replaced it with immense pleasure.

His tongue flattened on my sex, making me moan loudly. I didn't care that there were people right outside the door, the music was loud enough to muffle my cries of pleasure, but someone bursting through the door was definitely lingering in the back of my mind.

His tongue flicked and twisted all around me, the warm spot in my stomach was on fire, getting bigger as he continued.

I tugged at his hair, pulling it roughly and weaving it between my fingers.

"Noah!" I screamed as his tongue explored every crease between my legs.

My heat was exploding, sending me on a ride through pleasure I had never been on before.

I felt warm liquid escape me, going onto Noah's face. I gasped loudly, panting, and kept my grip on Noah's hair, letting go when I felt the contact break between my lips and his mouth.

He stood up, towering over me as he wiped his mouth and licked his fingers of my juices.

I breathlessly sat up, resting back on my elbows. I brushed stray hairs away from my face.

I used my dress to wipe up the wetness on my thighs. Noah looked down at me, his eyes dark, a thin hazel line wrapped around the black circle.

He stepped closer, pressing a soft kiss on my forehead before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

I stood up, regaining balance was hard. My legs wobbled as I tried to step and walk, but I couldn't. I looked at the big wet spot on the mattress. I made a mental note to wash it tomorrow.

Noah walked in, locking the door behind him. He had a pink drink in his hand, he gave it to me. I took a sip, a smile appearing on my face when I recognized it was the jungle juice.

"Jeez, I didn't go too hard did I?" He laughed when I wobbled back to the bed. I rolled my eyes at him, taking a bigger drink.

"No, it's just. I haven't felt that in a long time."

He cocked his head, sipping his own drink and setting it down on my dresser.

"Really? No one's had the pleasure?" He smirked and sat next to me, tucking a peice of hair behind my ear.

I shook my head. "Not in a while babe."
I cupped his jaw and laughed.

The drink fizzed down my throat, immediately cooling and relieving itself.

"What are they doing outside?" I asked, holding the drink between my thighs.

"The same thing they were doing an hour ago." He sighed, running his hand through his messy hair.

"Well, they'll get suspicious if they don't see us out there." I carefully walked to my closet and grabbed another pair of heels.

"Not if we don't give them a reason to." He fluffed up and did his hair in my mirror.

"Well, Tiffany already winks at me whenever I mention your name." I stood next to him and wiped excess mascara smeared under my eyes.

"That a bad thing?" He winked and finished the drink in his cup.

"Whatever Noah, let's just get through the night." I took his hand and we left my room, the extremely loud music starting to pound into my ears.

--

I am so sorry if it was awkward or weird I've never written smut seriously lmaoo.

But anyways there's way more where this came from if ya catch my drift;)

Okay bye I'll see you tomorrow🧚‍♀️