°62

Jisung was quick to sit down next to Seri, placing the tray down in front of her as he internally panicked

"Thanks Beanstalk." She said, opening the straw, unknown of Jisung's frantic heart and mind.

"Angel, she- i didn't-" Jisung started with rounded almost puppy like eyes as he stuttered with nerves.
"It's okay." Seri said with a smile on her face.

Jisung pursed his lips shut, hoping Seri wasn't upset or bothered by the girl, overthinking in his own mind.

The group went back to their own conversations and Seri sipped on her chocolate milk Jisung brought- glancing up at him as he seemed to be stuck in thought.

She watched him for a few seconds before speaking.
"I'm not angry." Seri said softly, turning her body slightly to face him and create a barrier from the others not to engage into the conversation.

"I swear I've never spoken to her before!" He exclaimed, scared he'd be the one to mess everything up, wide innocent eyes staring at her.

She put her hand on top of his, smiling at him reassuringly.
"I don't mind Jisung, honestly. I trust you enough to not worry about stuff like that, although I do get jealous." She laughed.

It eased Jisung's mind, sighing in relief and nodding- unable to stop the small smile on his own lips as he looked down at her taking bites out of the apple slices.

She was zoning out as she ate and Jisung internally cooed at her, heart warming.

He quickly flipped his hand so his palm was under her hand and took the opportunity to interlace their fingers.

The contact jolted Seri from her daydream, glancing down at their hands and became unable to stop the blush blooming on her face.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked concerned and he shook his head.
"It's for you."

Seri glared at him and pushed the tray so it was in the middle of them both.
"Sharing is caring."
"No," he groaned. "It's for you."

Seri shook her head defiantly.
"If you don't eat it, I won't either."
Jisung's eyes pierced into hers, wanting to argue back but ultimately, he cared more about her health than anything.

"Okay fine." He gave in, grumbling as he began to eat as his girlfriend supported a triumphant grin and leaned her head on his shoulder as they both watched their friends converse.

°

"I'm home!" Seri called out, slipping her shoes off and putting her bag down.

There was a lack of reply and the girl yawned as she walked into the kitchen to see her Mum cooking and Sihyeon sipping on her drink while watching their mum's on the breakfast bar.

"Hey Princess, how was school?" Sohye asked, smiling at her daughter.
"Hey! I'm the princess!" The turning five year old screeched and the two laughed- agreeing.

Seri walked over to the fridge, pulling out orange juice and grabbing a glass.
"It was good."
"Mhm, how's Jisung?"

Seri froze, heart lurching.
"W-what about him? He's good i think yeah- wouldn't know."

Sohye's lips curved up into a smile.
"Surely you'd know how your boyfriend is."

The drink that was in Seri's mouth sprayed out into the sink as she did a double take with wide eyes.

"What!"
"Yeah, I knew."
"How? What?"

Sohye tapped her nose.
"Secret."

Seri watched in shock as her Mother smirked to herself.
"You should invite him around for dinner and I'd like to get to know your future mother in law too."