Awakened

Tanjiro POV

Tanjiro: "Why are there so many veins popping up all throughout his body?!"

Tamayo: "I don't know. Quick, carry him and follow me."

You and Yushiro carry Y/n's body and follow Lady Tamayo. She leads both of you to one of her operating rooms in the house. You and Yushiro gently lay Y/n's body on a bed in the room. His body still showing multiple veins even if he was unconscious.

Tanjiro: "Tamayo-sama, is Y/n going to be alright?"

Tamayo: "We'll see, Tanjiro. We'll see," she says as she approaches Y/n.

Yushiro then approaches you.

Yushiro: "Get out of the room. Tamayo-sama needs to focus."

Tanjiro: "Alright then..."

*An hour later*

As you were with Nezuko, Yushiro walks toward you.

Yushiro: "Tanjiro."

Tanjiro: "Oh, Yushiro, how's Y/n?"

Yushiro: "Follow me."

You then stand up as you look at Nezuko.

Tanjiro: "I'll be right back, Nezuko, just stay put there."

You then enter a room where Lady Tamayo was just sitting, waiting for your arrival.

Tamayo: "Tanjiro, I have news about Y/n."

You sit down as you prepare to listen to Lady Tamayo's words.

Tamayo: "Y/n has accidentally consumed human blood."

Tanjiro: "Huh? How?!"

Yushiro: "This," he says holding up a wine glass. "This was my portion of human blood. He must've drank it thinking it was wine."

Tanjiro: "How could he have thought it was wine?!"

Yushiro: "I add some minor ingredients to change the flavor a little bit."

Tanjiro: "What does this have to do with him consuming human blood?"

Tamayo: "It awakened his demon traits."

Tanjiro: "Demon traits? What do you mean?"

Yushiro: "Let Tamayo-sama finish, brat," he says with an angered and annoyed expression.

Tamayo: "It means he can do some things a demon can do, but we don't know for sure what those things are. You are going to have to observe him."

Tanjiro: "When do you think he's going to wake up?"

Tamayo: "I don't know for sure. Maybe tomorrow. His body is still trying to accept those cells as a part of his body."

Yushiro: "This is quite bizarre. We've never seen anything like this, ever. This brat, why does he have those cells in his body?"

Tanjiro: "Y/n barely talks about his past."

Yushiro: "We're going to have to ask him."

Tamayo: "But for now, let's wait for him to wake up," she says as she stands up and exits the room.

~Timeskip~

Y/n POV

You wake up in a place where there's nothing and everything was pitch black.