Chapter 6

chapter 6 is here! i'm sorry if i don't really have an updating schedule i just kinda write when i get inspo and update. 

thank you guys for all the reads!! i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! 

____________________________________________________________

Louis Tomlinson,

I have a job offer for you. I need you to kill Bill Rose. I will give you up to 1 million dollars for this job, if you want more you can contact me and we can negotiate. He lives in an old apartment complex which is located at 16 Wellington Dr. His apartment number is 128. If you are able to do this job I will transfer the money to you or give the money to you at whatever address we agree on. 

Sincerely,

Jack Miracle.

Louis reads the letter again for the fourth time before setting it down on his desk. He was confused when Zayn and Liam had come bursting into his room with a letter in hand and his curiosity was peaked. 

Louis rests his head in his hands as he stares off into space. He lets his thoughts wonder thinking about why someone would need to kill someone, especially for 1 million dollars. The letter was weird seeing as they rarely got letters asking them to kill people. Mainly, they only killed people when they owed them money or betrayed them. That doesn't mean they still didn't get letters asking for them to kill someone. 

"We haven't got a job like this in awhile. Plus I'm up for a little bit of drama." Louis says.

"I agree the job may be helpful, but have you not thought about it being suspicious?" Liam asks.

"What do you mean Lima?" Louis questions, although he knew where this conversation was going.

"We just got swarmed by the feds not too long ago and now we get a job offering a lot of money to kill someone. Does that not seem suspicious at all?" Liam presses.

"I get that Liam, I do. But, it would be good to get into some action again, and if, if, things go south, I take full responsibility for it." Louis acknowledges.

"Fine." Liam replies, rubbing his temples because he doesn't understand why Louis can be so stubborn.

During the whole ordeal Zayn was just leaning against the door with his arms crossed while watching the two bicker.

"You know, I agree with Liam, it is kind or suspicious, but I don't think it's suspicious enough to need to obsess about worrying over it." Zayn says letting the others know where he stands on the situation.

"So it's settled then. We will go out to do the job in two days. For now, let's do some training with the other capos and make sure everyone knows the plan." Louis concludes, standing up from where he was seated to exit the room. 

                                                                ***

It was now the day that Louis, Liam, and Zayn were set to go out and kill Bill. They had spent all of yesterday preparing a few of their best capo teams and getting the plan ready. They made sure to scout the place as well to see if there were any traps set and they didn't find any. So here they were in the back of a van on their way towards the apartment complex, getting their guns and other weapons ready, while going over the plan. 

Meanwhile, Harry and Niall were getting their team of officers ready to go out and hopefully capture the mafia boss of the Red Devils. Since this was such a big case they had a few more officers than normal on a team, a normal team had a bout 8-10 officers and now the teams were 10-20 officers. They also recruited the help of a few other captains, with clearance from their boss, to help make sure everything goes smoothly during this attack operation. 

"Ok, we all must be prepared for something to go wrong. I want you all to make sure you have a partner to watch your back and that you all stay safe if a shoot out ends up happening." Harry announces to the group as they finish getting ready to leave the agency.

"Also, please remember your training about what to do if you are to get captured or detained for any reason." Niall adds on to Harry's little speech. 

All the other officers and captains nod, and with one last look at everyone's faces Harry yells, "Clear out!" to everybody. They all leave to their assigned vehicles to make their way towards the destination.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn arrive at the apartment complex and silently make their way upstairs towards the apartment they were told Bill would be in. Louis told a few capo teams to stay outside to stand guard and look for any suspicious activity. 

"One, two, three" Louis mouths at Liam and Zayn before they break the door in and storm the apartment. They look around and go through all the rooms before concluding the apartment was empty.

"Shit." Louis mutters. But that's when he hears it. 

Gunshots.

He looks over at Liam and Zayn as they stare at him. Zayn looks slightly worried, with wide eyes, while Liam just looks at him with an 'I told you so' look. Louis rolls his eyes at him and nods, signaling for them to make their way out. 

Liam and Zayn make sure to flank Louis and protect them as they make their way towards the back of the building, to where it is hopefully less likely to get shot. 

When they open the door it looks clear and they start making their way towards one of the other escape vehicles they had set up back here just in case. But, of course it wasn't that easy. 

"NOW!" They hear a deep voice shout. and all of a sudden agents come out of the bushes and start surrounding and firing at Louis, Liam, Zayn, and the capo team that was there to protect the mob boss. 

"PROTECT LOUIS!" Zayn yells to the capos who all nod and surround the three boys. The capos start shooting back at the other agents and knocking a few of them down, but not without injury to themselves. Zayn looks over and glances between Liam and Louis. Liam gets the message and stands back to back with Louis to protect him as he starts making his way towards the vehicle.

Before Louis opens the door to the vehicle he takes a quick look around and that's when he meets a pair of glowing green eyes. He remembers those eyes. They're the eyes that belong to Him.

____________________________________________________________

oh my god. i am so sorry it took me a while to update this story. anyways i hope you all enjoyed it as always.

thoughts?

ALSO WE HIT 100 READS?!?! THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! 💛

don't forget to comment and vote.

all the love,

-H