Chap 1 :Step Son

Chap 1

Geo is an assassin that directly answers to the top bosses in their organization and he leads a horrific bloody life.
He is not sad or mad.
Unlike others, he felt grateful to those who helps him live.

He is an orphan and the law of the street is engrave to his bones since young.
The strong will be the law and the weak will have to follow.
The people will look at them like they are pitiful or trash.
But those glance will never help them even relieve their hunger.

He was taken in and trained to be a killer/assassin/murderer.
It is a hard earned life.
He can eat three times a day. He has money and he is knowledgable.
He studies language, medicine, food, techniques and on top of that killing methods.

He can boast that he is better than a surgeon in slicing human body.

After the party where the higher ups and the mid bosses. Everyone is drunk and merry but you can tell that no one is being careless or gullible.
They are always in high alert.

This is the way of the dark world.
Nobody trust even their blood relative.

There are uneasiness after the fuse went off.
Then the lights turned off.
There are countless of gun fires.
The alert men also return fire.
When the lights went back.
They are all surrounded.
But they are killers, killers are always prepared to die.
So they all fight to death.

The organization are killed, the attackers too, but there is one man who is still standing firm.
He went to the table to drink a wine.
He wears black so it looks like he is fine but there are several wound stabbed to his back and gun shot holes.
Everytime he steps to the table, the blood is leaking and squeezing to his feet making a bloody trail.

Gulp* Gulp* Gulp*

Geo looks at the men on the ground.
He raised the wine glass to cheer them all.

And then a crash.

He died.

Up to this day, the story about how 500 men died in a party full of guns and knives remain a mystery and why there are one person that received the most injury but died from being choke by the wine he drunk after suffering all those injuries.

//////

Geo struggles as he stood up.
He heard a noisy noise up close.

'A baby?'

He stood up like he is never been asleep.
He looks around and raise his hand to rub his head.
His head is in too much pain.
After standing up he saw the baby crib and a crying baby.

"Ouch!"
He staggers and grab tightly the cribs corner to support himself from not falling to the ground.

His head is pounding so loudly and painfully.
Its like something is hitting his head so strongly.

"Urgh..." He is an assassin. Pain is one thing they are good at receiving.
Even when he was stabbed a couple of times, he only moan in pain but not screamed hurt before. But the pain is too much right now.
Flashes of pictures are raining down in his head as the beating in his head continuous and get faster and faster as if it is trying to break his skull open.

After an hour, his body is covered i sweat and the baby is already sleeping from too much crying.

Geo went back to bed.
He staggers a bit.

"I am....I am a girl man?"
He said shocked and amaze and also bewildered.

He transmigrated in the ancient times but not actually the ancient times in his history books.
It is a bit similar but a bit different.

Well, in his history book, a man that can gave birth is not included, but he is actually like that.

He is a gent.
A body of a man but can reproduced.
Currently, he is a newly wed man to another man.

His man is a farmer/fisherman and hunter.
He is a huge man who rarely talks in the village but has a very polite attitude.
His partner recently died and left him a baby.
He is very good at working hard but has no idea on how to take care of a baby.

The shameless family offers their Gent to him but he doesn't want to remarry so fast to honor his dead wife.
But the shameless family is amazing.
They made it sound like the huge man has already done the deed with their Gent and then forced him to marry him.
To them, the useless Gent that is very slender and can't do anything but whine and cry is not worth feeding so instead they throw him away and even ask for a bride price.

The man is honest and gave them all his remaining silvers. And then that's it.
The man has no money to buy his son and new wife food so he went so early to work.

Geo after thinking hard stood up and look at the baby.

"So you are my step son?"

The baby is sleeping. He is already sickly but now he is also hungry.
The baby's diaper and took the soiled one out to wash.
He is a highly trained assassin.
If the task ask for it, he can even be a nanny or a mother.

There is a good feeling while doing house chores like cleaning and feeding the baby with a rice soup because there is no milk available and the baby is really hungry.

"He is already 10 months old but he is still this small."
Geo frowns.
The mother's health is not good, it will be expected if the baby is also not in a good health.

His husband is a good man.
He has a son that is not even a year old.
Geo lips curled up a bit.

He is not hypocrite to say he will become a good person because of this transmigration.
He knows he killed too many to be a good man.
But he is not going to ruin such a perfect chance to fall out with evil, isnt he?

He took the baby to his arms and gently sway him.

Wally looks stunned seeing a clean house and his new wife carrying his baby gently.
For a moment he thought he went to the wrong house but his house is the only one in this part of the village.

The usually useless new wife who is always shouting at him and telling him he is hungry and asking him to make the baby stop crying whenever he went home is a bit strange.

A/N:

Usooo!
Did you know Ussop means a lie?
Lols.
I just made that up.
Wahahhahaha