Chapter 19 (Finale)

Chapter 19 (Finale)
Was This Whole Adventure Worth It? Hell Yeah.

(Y/N PoV)

I was peacefully sleeping in my room, when suddenly someone stormed in practically destroying the door and shook me so quick, I almost fell out of the bed.

"What the hell is happening?! Are some weird ass aliens attacking this world or why did you just murder my door?!" I yelled and got used to the brightness of the sun.

Yae was the culprit and she had a gigantic grin.

"You're either coming into the yard now, or I will drag you there personally!" she practically yelled out.

"Fine fine." I stood up and stretched out.

I was only in boxes so you could see my muscular body, but Yae didn't concentrate on that.

She concentrated on something rather...hard.

She licked her lips and smirked.

"Quick!" said Yae and ran out of the room.

"That girl is gonna be the death of me." I went to my wardrobe and picked the usual clothing.

While going to the bathroom I met Sue, who hugged me and said that in a few years, she'll make sure I'll be the one to deflower her.

That, of course, was so random I almost choked on air, which was funny to her.

She said she needed to meet up with Yumina now, so we said our goodbyes and went to our destinations.

Right before the bathroom, I saw Shizuka wanting to sneak into the bathroom.

"Why are you sneaking around, Shizuka?" she turned around and gulped.

"H-Hey dad-ddy...C-Can you p-p-please he-elp me with s-so-" I cut her off.

"You stole Sue's cookies again, didn't you?" I smiled.

"Please don't tell mommy." she pleaded with cute puppy eyes.

I ruffled her hair and reassured that I would never do that.

"That reminds me, can you please help me with washing myself? I can't reach my back and mommy is busy." Shizuka asked.

"Sure, sweety. Come on." I went with her into the bathroom and then into the giant bathtub.

She sat on my lap, facing towards me and leaned on me.

"You ready?"

She pouted, "Can't we enjoy this bath?"

"I need to meet up with Yae, who's waiting for me in the yard, so no not really." I said, in a slightly guilty voice.

"Fine." she hugged me really tight and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and started to wash her.

"You really need to learn to wash yourself. Mommy and daddy won't be here all the time." I said.

"I know. But I never really felt something like this, so I want to have at least few of these moments." she sighed.

I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of memories with us!" we both giggled and decided we should finally get out.

After we dried ourselves off, she went to her room and I went to meet Yae.

There I saw Elze and Yae with Touya.

"So what the hell you want?" I asked.

"We heard that Touya is taking Linze as his wife too." Elze said.