Chapter 72

Chapter 72- Welcome Back (Y/N).

"Alright!! The beautiful sand! How I miss you!" You exclaimed dropping on the beach

"Alright!! The beautiful sand! How I miss you!" You exclaimed dropping on the beach. Eri giggled and laid on the sand too as the group got off your uncles and aunts.
"Ok (Y/N), we love to stay for a while, but we need to get back," Auntie Stormfly smiled at you as Bakugou and Uncle Hookfang we're shouting at each other.

"Alright, be safe Auntie, and thank you for helping us for rebuilding what was destroyed." You hugged her as Izuku and Aunt Meatlug tried to separate the two angry fireballs.
"I would say the same to you (Y/N), be safe for all of us," She nuzzled her head against you and called the others to fly. Hookfang gave one last growl at Bakugou and flew up too.

You waved them goodbye as they flew away.
"Mommy, I'm tired," Eri mumbled rubbing her eyes.
"Well, it is sunset, we should get back to the dorms," Izuku said yawning.
"Yeah, race you Kacchan!" You grinned picking up Eri and running down to the sidewalk.
"You're on Lizard Bastard!!" He shouted blasting his to to get to you.

The rest of the group ran after you three as a bush not far away moved a little, and a figure stood up. They grabbed the phone in their pocket and dialed.
"They're back.... yeah she's safe from what I've seen... they're going back to the dorms... alright.... bitch if you don't!... alright fine," The figure groaned and rubbed his hands through his scarred face.

"But you owe me Shigaraki,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm glad you're all okay. And considering what you told me, I wish I was there," Aizawa said as you already tucked Eri in bed.
"Yeah, but don't worry, Winger is in the Forbidden Isles, we won't see him anytime soon," You smiled at him.
"Just as long as you're all okay, now get back to bed," He tiredly said walking away.

"Goodnight guys, I'll see you in the morning and remember, never tell anyone the Hidden World's location," You waved the group goodnight and you went into your room, collapsing in bed.
"Oh how I miss you, comfy bed," You said muffled through the pillow.
"Good to be back," You said pulling your blanket over you.

You closed your eyes for a moment, trying to get to sleep, but you groaned.
"Great, I can't sleep now," You said getting up from your bed and opening your window.
"Maybe a good flight can help me," You spread your wings and jumped off the railing. You flew up in the air and flew around the forest.

"Maybe this time Hawks won't attack me again," You sighed as you went over the forest and into the city.
"So many humans, why can't we just turn off all power for one night and see the amazing sky?" You asked yourself. As you flew, a blur went pass your vision. You stopped and turn to see a figure jumping down a building.

"Oh shit, what the heck was that?" You mumbled, weighing the effect that will happen if you decide to follow it.
"Oh well, I get to blast anyone if they mess with me," You shrugged and flew over to find the figure. You saw them running down and alley.