Chap 5 :Spending

Chap 5

Geo is a good and hatd worker.
He went to clean the house. Cook some more food and boil water.
After cleaning the house and watering the vegetables, he went to feed the chicken and gave them water.
Then he went to take Leon to bath him.
It's only 2 hours when Wally left so he feowns seeing how effecient his wife is.
A very large contrast from before make people unable to not feel suspicious.

"You are back? I pack some food so you don't have to run from here for lunch. Take them." Geo said pointing at the basket while swaying the baby that is giggling in his arms.

Wally walks to them.
"Here is a fresh goat milk."

Geo sighs.
"I want to ask some villagers mother to allow Leon to drink from them. It is not impossible. I will ask around but we need money to pay." He said looking sad with the goat's milk.

Wally is touch by Alli's concern and also felt that it is wronging the baby to drink milk of a goat.
"Okay. I will borrow some money."

"Hmm."

He is not the same as before who can use his earned money to swipe his card and money will pop out.
For now, he needs to rely on his husband.
Wally is a reliable man. Even with leg injury he won't shy away in working.

Wally went back to the farm today.
He will ask his good friend later for money.
He is poor and his baby is weak and thin, his wife just died before he even has time to grieve.
But he is somehow smiling.
He once again try kissing Alli before he left and he blushes so cutely that he can't help laughing a bit while walking to his field.

.
.
.
.

There are 2 neighbor that also has a baby.
Wally weigh the pros and cons then went to the quieter lady's house.

Alli is a Gent so he talk to the husband of the woman in a great distance.
The man smiles when he hears that he will pay some money just to feed the baby three times a day.
The solid food can help suppress the lack of viatmins and so he just thinks of feeding goat milk at night when there's not much choice.

A decent meal in the dock can cost for 30 coppers for an adult man.
Geo is not cheap. He offers 30 copper everytime the baby got full. Three times a day. They will earn 90 coppers a day.
Of course they are happy.
Just a milk for 90 copper.
The neighbor advice Alli not to give too much.

Geo is not polite.
He finds out that as long as Wally is not the one he is talking to he won't exhibit the same shameful self that blushes and trembles.

"Just so we are clear. I will only pay you if you feed my son fully. I am a good person if people are good to me. But the later.....hm..Just do it like this. We will both be happier." He said smiling politely.

He can't threaten people he needs to use. He almost forgot himself.

"Also while feeding ky son, I will be gone for a while. Before I get him back. Taking care of my son for awhile is also part why I spend more money on it."

The couple agreed.

When Wally went home in the afternoon he gave Alli 2 silvers.

Silvers are not that high in value.
But it is still better than copper.

"90 coppers..."
Wally is a bit in dillema hearing that. It is quite a huge sum.
It's just mother's milk afterall. Giving 40 coppers is already huge but 90 is a highway robbery.

But Wally will not quarrel or get mad.
He is just thinking how to earn more money now.

Geo thinks that Wally is the most decent man in the world.
He doesn't even get mad at him.

"I will go to the forest to collect some mushroom or..."

"No! What do you know about the forest? There's alot of wild animals. It's fine. Tomorrow I will go and fish in the sea."

"Am I not allowed to go?"

"I am just thinking of you."

Geo is flattered and also frustrated.

"I am not that weak." He said angrily.

Wally looks at Alli.
"Just stay here are watch the house. I will get some money tomorrow."

2 silver is just 200 coppers.
That is not enough money.
He needs to go and find some precious things down the sea.

Geo pouts.
'He didn't say I am forbidden so It is fine to sneak out.'

He is thinking that the forest is his play ground.
He is an assassin. A place where you can pretty much hide everywhere is his playing ground.
How can that be dangerous?
It is dangerous if it is in plain where he can't hide.
He will defy this silly man.
Worse that can happen is that Wally will slaps his face. Wally would not punch him. He can feel this man gentleness is brimming and it is not really a haply feeling thinking how gentle he was before with that bitchy villager maiden that rides his husband's back pressing her breast to Wally's back.
He is still mad back then but unfortunately she doesn't have a poisoned needle back then. If he has them that woman will feel the pain of an assassin's petty jelaousy.

Wally ate a tasty meal again.
It is amazing how The same ingredients turn good in Alli's hand.

"You are a very good cook." Wally praised her. His words are limited making it sound like he is just being polite but Geo still likes him saying that everytime.

Geo is determined to test his charm tonight.
He smiles wickedly to himself.

Wally lay down on the bed.
Lately, he is still busy but since Alli will do the house chores now, he has a lot of free time.
He wonders if he is dreaming.

Wally looks at the man walking to the bed silently.
He sit up smelling the fresh scent coming out of this man's body.
He is also let his long hair down making his already beautiful face become more appealing.

Geo says nothing and lay down.

Geo wants to laugh feeling the man looking at him intently.

His heart is screaming 'success!'

Turning around to look at Wally, Wally turn around to look away.

Wally grits his teeth and calm himself.
The reaction is greater this time.
He went and curl his body and pretend he is sleeping.

Geo smile disappears.
Blinking.
He watches Wally fell asleep.
He wanted to get the knife and kill this man instantly!

A/N:

Wahhahahahhahahahha...