Confessions

-Haneul POV-

There were now three of us in Jin's backyard, all falling asleep while leaning on each other. Suddenly, all of our sleepiness disappeared when we heard Jin nearly yelling at everyone inside.

Jungkook, Soomin and I got up and walked inside as fast as we could. In the living room we found everyone drowsy and confused. Everyone except Jin. He was angrily asking everyone questions as if he was a cop dealing with a stubborn suspect.

"What the hell is going on? And can you stop screaming Jin? You're seriously scaring them."

Jin stopped and stared at Soomin.

"Someone clogged the toilet."

"Well it clearly wasn't any of them."

"Then was it you?"

Jin and Soomin were both standing with the same posture, arms crossed and body leaning towards one side with their hips sticking out.

"What?! God no! I would've honestly left if it had been me."

"Then it was one of you two!" Jin pointed at Jungkook and I.

"I-it wasn't me. I p-promise!" I was stuttering as I spoke due to how nervous the situation had made me.

"Oh my god, Haneul you're stuttering. It was you!"

"No! Seriously it wasn't! In fact, I haven't used the bathroom at all!"

"Alright then it was you Jungkook."

"Nah, I would never."

"Then who was it?!"

"I'll figure it out!" Tae got up excitedly.

Jimin also got up, "Ooh ooh me too! We can be like detectives!"

"We could be like the Scooby Doo gang!!"

We all looked at them as if they were children about to do something incredibly stupid.

"Do whatever you like. But I want to find out who it was as soon as possible."

Jin left and the questioning began.

"Yeonha, where were you when this happened?"

"Sleeping."

"Same."

"Me too."

"Yeah, same here."

"Okay, so Yeonha, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were sleeping. So were Taehyung and I."

"So that leaves Soomin, Haneul and Jungkook."

"And Jin."

"Haneul, where were you when this occurred?"

"I was the first to wake up, I headed straight for the kitchen. I went into the backyard, Jungkook came outside like 5 minutes after and Soomin came out like 3 minutes after him. We were outside until we heard Jin screaming."

"I don't think it was her."

"Alright, then Jungkook, what about you?"

"Oh, well Haneul woke me up. I was also outside until Jin made the huge scene."

"Soomin?"

"I woke up and saw that Haneul and Jungkook were missing. I turned to the kitchen and saw the balcony door open, so I went there and found both of them sitting outside."

"Alright. Taehyung and I will discuss and we'll be right back with news."

2 minutes later

"Now that Jin is here and we have discussed, we have our conclusion."

"After reviewing the suspects' confessions we found the culprit."

"Who is it?"

"Don't get impatient on us. We must explain first."

"One person claimed to have woken up immediately after another person. But that other person didn't see them until 5 minutes later. This means that this person did something for approximately 5 minutes before meeting the other person."

"And can you guess who that is?"

"Well it's... Jungkook!"

"What?! No it wasn't me!"

"Stop lying, bro, you were caught just deal with the consequences."

"This is stupid. Jungkook just let Jin slap you or some shit. It's not a big deal."