Chapter 67

They had finally arrived in the sacred land of mer-people.

"Grandma! What happened to you? Are you alright? Why are you bound like this? Who did this to you? Is everyone ok?"asked Erica in a concern tone

Erica's grandmother sigh, she gently hugged Erica

"Erica, my darling grand daughter, I am fine, our family is not safe, but I think they will be safe for a while, I feel so sad and disappointed at Aron.  Erica, you must forget about Aron, he is a traitor!"said Erica's grandmother

Erica looked sad and depressed, she knew long ago that Aron might had never loved her but she still loves him.

"Grandma, what is going on? Why do you call Aron a traitor?"asked Erica

Lily and everyone else were also curious, why would Aron betray the mer-people?

Erica's grandmother looked sad and she began to explain.

"It all started like this.....

After, Aron came back from the red continent. He started to act strange.

He brought in the humans from Azure Kingdom to our place. They are actually in a high position, the king of mer-people became sick, his brother disappeared.

Aron was now in charge of the Indigo Kingdom, but he fell for Belle's honeytrap.

He ordered me to open the gate to the sacred land of mer-people, but I refused so he confiscated our family properties and imprisoned all of us. Your father, mother and younger brother are in jail.

He threatened me that if I won't open the gate then he will kill all of us. I did not want to open the gates for anyone because this place is weird, even I don't know what is behind that gate. Only the chosen individuals can enter, without my permission.

Erica, you must escape! There is someone behind Aron, he is very powerful! You must escape! If we all survive this, then Aron will definitely be banished."

Erica felt shocked and miserable, even in this life, she couldn't get Aron's heart.

"Yo! Guys!"said someone

Erica's grandmother and everyone were surprised by this person's entry. He smiled.

This person was Ralph.

"What are you doing here?"exclaimed Mina

Ralph looked at Mina with a surprise look on his face. He never expected to see Mina in the Indigo Kingdom, and especially in that get up, wasn't she a tiger? Don't they all hate water?

"Mina, aren't you supposed to be a tiger? Were you actually a mermaid? I'm here to get my thing. I won't let anyone else go through this gate."said Ralph

"I'm a white tiger! Don't just call me a tiger!"said Mina

Lily started to wonder who could this individual be? Why can't she see through him? She is in the violet level/superior master peak and about to breakthrough, yet why can't she see past his level? Could he be......

"Are you here for the indigo key?"asked Lily

Ralph looked even more surprised, he couldn't believe it! So this is the person!

Ralph smiled. Things are going to get interesting.