chapter 68

"Grandmother, if everything goes back to the way it was, please don't punish Aron, I know you must be very disappointed at him, but this is your grand daughter's wish, the last thing that I'm ever going to ask from you! He must have been blind by love, and falling in love is not a bad thing.

I'm sad that I couldn't be in his heart, but if he is happy with her, then I'm fine with his decision. He is not a bad person, even you know him well! Do you really think that he is the one behind those things? Grandma! Please promise me that you will do nothing to Aron."said Erica

Erica's grandmother sigh, even she knows that Aron isn't actually a bad person, she feels sad that Erica is still defending Aron! Erica's grandmother was very unwilling to make a promise to Erica but she decided to do so.

Lily and Mina found Erica to be kind of foolish but they have also experienced that feeling. They sigh.

"Alright, enough with this drama. If you are not going to the sacred land of mer-people, then just go back to where you came from."said Ralph

"Are you here for the indigo key?"asked Lily once again

Ralph smiles and replies"well what do you think?"

Mina signals Lily.

Mina's tiger ears pops from her head and she begins to attack Ralph. Rose and Luca joins her.

Lily and Erica immediately go towards the gate and they disappear.

Erica's grandmother was surprised, she knows that Erica is qualified to go to the sacred land of mer-people, but who could that girl be? Who is she? And how could she enter the sacred land of mer-people so easily?

Suddenly, Erica's grandmother remember a prophesy, when the world is in chaos, two individuals will be chosen. One of them have the power of dark, the other have the power of light! Those two are like fire and ice, black and white. They counter each other's power. One cannot exist without another. They create balance to the world.

Could that girl(Lily) be one of those individuals?

At the same time,

Lucifer looked so cold and aloof.

"No! This cannot happen! You cannot be........"as that person slowly died

Behind Lucifer, there was a trail of dead bodies. He looked like the grim reaper, reaping lives from these individuals.

"Master! You must hurry to the Dark hallow forest! There is some strange phenomenon going on there!"said an assassin from Chaos

Lucifer was feeling very frustrated! If anything happens to Lily because of this situation! He will.......

Back to Lily's side

Lily and Erica had gotten into the sacred land of mer-people.

They heard a childish voice, Lily knew who this voice belonged to! It was Liliana!

"Welcome to a game of snakes and ladders! You are our fourth and fifth player! If you want to win the prize then you must complete this game! You have to complete three challenges. The three players have already advance to the second round! You must catch up to them or else you will lose the prize! It's first come first serve!"said Liliana

Erica had came to the sacred land of mer-people before, but she never saw this side of it! Could this possibly be triggered by Lily's presence?

"Liliana is that you?"asked Lily