ch.11

Keefe's mind was blank. Nothing. No memories of our group or the incident(that's what we decided to call it) or Foxfire, literally everything. There was a flicker of hope in Keefe's mind but that was it. Keefe's mind was broken. But this was a different kind of broken. A new kind? I tried caliing out his name and sent some happy memories but this is a thing I never learned. Broken, but not broken.

Keefe! I called. Can you hear me?

Yeah! His mind thought.

Woah. You're thoughts are really loud. Can you try clearing out your thoughts? I asked.

I can try. He replied. It took some time doing it but he did it.

I tried sending positive emotions and tried inflicting but nothing worked. I was stunned. If I couldn't do it who could? Aarrrrgggg!!! Sorry, I just hate Sophie so much.......
I got out of his mind. My friends were staring at me.

Dex pointed at me. "Ummm.....Sophie? What's wrong with your hair?"

"My hair?" I asked. What was wrong with my hair? I looked at my blond hair. But it wasn't blond anymore. It was gray. Streaks of gray were in my hair and still spreading.

"What is happening to me?!?!!" I screamed.

Elwin's eye widenes."Uhm....Sophie, just stay calm. We'll figure out why this-" he pointed at my gray streaks in my hair. "-is happening."

Suddenly I felt dizzy. Was it a side effect? I grabbed on Keefe's cot.

"Sophie! Are you okay?" Keefe said.

"You think?!" I shouted at him. "I'm dizzy because of you!"

Everyone stared at me.

"What?" I spat out.

"Sophie, calm down." Biana reached over to me. I swatted her arm.

"Don't touch me! You're just a pathetic elf! You broke Tam's heart and went to the Neverseen and killed you're own brother! You're a murderer!" I screamed at her.

Biana's face went deathly pale. She stumbled. "I....I killed Fitz?" A single tear rolled down her cheek. She ran out of the healing center crying. Tam and Linh went after her.

Dex and Marella didn't say anything. They were too shocked to say anything. They looked like idiots. I stormed out of the room. Dex grabbed my arm, but I pushed him aside knocking him where the exilers were. The glass crashed on top of him and scratched him. Marella ran over to him but I inflicted everyone and ran out.

Outside, Tam and Linh were beside Biana and comforted her. A message came in my head. I ignored it. Then a pain shot through my head. I screamed in pain. A cold voice demanded to kidnap Biana, Tam and Linh. I obeyed and inflicted on them and knocked them out.

Using my telekinesis, I teleported them. My telekinesis felt stronger and my abilities were stronger too. I felt like I was the ruler of the world. I could get used to the feeling. The cold voice was there again in my head. It wasn't like any voice I've ever heard. It was so deep that it sent chills all over my body. "Bring me the prisoners." He said. Before I could ask him who he was, he left my head.

I somehow knew where to teleport. It was a hide out. Under ground and it was kind of big. Gnomes,trolls,ogres and elves were down there too. Some were in a cage and some were pretty scary looking. They all had a least one scar on they're face.

A elf turned my way and he was wearing a hood. I couldn't see his face because of a cloak his was wearing. But I could make out one thing. At the arm of his cloak, there was a symbol. It was a symbol of a eye. Neverseen.