16 - TACOS!

We had to walk for a little while until we reached our destination. My all time favorite taco truck.

The boys were a little hesitant at first since not all of them have tried tacos and even the ones who did probably didn't try real tacos.

We were finally in an area of Los Angeles that was mainly surrounded by Latinos and Latin culture and I couldn't feel even more at home.

Yes, I'm actually Hispanic and yes I actually speak Spanish. I'm probably more Hispanic than anything else that I am. I'm also part Filipino which explains my Asian looking eyes.

We finally reach the truck and look at the menu. Since they didn't really understand because it was in Spanish, so I had to help them out which took a while since they were seven and It was only me.

The guys finally managed to pick something as well as their drinks, so I started ordering.

"Hola, buenas tardes! Va ser un orden grande, entonces disculpe."
(Hi, good evening! Just want to apologize beforehand since it is going to be a large order).

I finally finished up ordering and paying, so I then turned to the boys and for some weird reason they were looking at me weird.

"Why are you looking at me like that?...."

"What language were you just speaking?" Tae asks.

"Spanish..."

"Wait, you speak Spanish?!" Hoseok now asks, surprised.

"Yea..."

"Since when?" Jk now asks.

"Since my whole entire life... Spanish is my first language."

"So does your family speak Spanish too?" Now Jin was asking.

"Yea, I'm actually Hispanic, my parents are from Mexico."

"How come we didn't know?" This time it was Namjoon.

"Because you guys never asked?"

"Wait how many languages do you speak then?" Jimin asks.

"4."

"4?!" They're all really surprised with the discovery that I can speak Spanish and other languages.

"But wait-"

"Ok stop! I'll answer your questions some other day, but not now." I was getting a little annoyed from all the questions that they were asking.

After waiting a few minutes, our tacos were ready!! I handed the guys their orders and drinks. Before I sat down I went to a little area to put some more condiments on my tacos.

I finally sat down and looked at the boys who were all staring at my tacos. My tacos looked really pretty compared to theirs since they only had the meat.

"What's that stuff you put?" Jungkook asks.

"This stuff is what makes a taco a taco. You have your cilantro, onions, salsa, and most importantly your lime."

I hold my plate in front of them showing them off the masterpiece that my tacos were.

"That sounds really good."

"Here, give me your plates. All of you, one by one and I'll make them better."

I set my tacos down and stand up waiting for the guys to give me their plates. I put all the condiments on all of their tacos and returned them back and now it was officially time to start eating.

"Aprovechó!" I say to them.

"What does that mean?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Just means enjoy your food." And with that we dig in.

We sat in silence eating our food and the guys were really loving it.

"Ally, can I take a bite of yours?"

"Open." I give Tae a bit of my taco and he smiles.

"This is really good! What is it?"

"Cow tongue." He immediately stops chewing when I tell him what the meat is and I just laugh at him, but eventually he manages to swallow it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was barely 4:30 and there were quite a few places that I wanted to visit. They did tell me that wherever I took them would be fine since they knew I kind of had the day already planned. So I decided to take them to my neighborhood.

The guys were enjoying themselves while taking selfies and pictures of everything they saw. I was walking a little behind all of them to make sure that they wouldn't get lost.

"How does it feel being back?" Jungkook was suddenly walking next to me.

"It feels good honestly. I enjoy living in South Korea, but this is where I grew up and I just missed it like crazy." I look at him giving an honest answer.

"Why did you move to South Korea?"

I smiled to myself a bit and just started thinking.

"I felt like I needed a change. I had a job here that I really liked, but I felt like there was more for me to do than what I was doing at the time, bigger and better things." I turn to look at him and see him paying attention to me.

"I've always been into Korean beauty and once I got into K-pop.... I started really getting into it a little more. I was so fascinated by the hair and makeup that I knew that that was what I wanted to do the most and what better way to do what I love than in South Korea."

I start to get shy a bit after saying all that. I didn't want it to seem like the only reason I moved was to be a makeup artist for Idols...

JK's P.O.V.

I looked at Ally and noticed that she was looking down, maybe a little shy from everything she said.

Thinking about how she pursued her dream of being a stylist in South Korea and moving to a country with a totally different culture and language at such a young age by herself made me feel a little more respect for her. I felt myself starting to admire her...

"Are you happy? Being in South Korea and being a stylist?" I keep my eyes on her wanting to know what she was going to say.

"I am actually. I love my job in all honesty and I actually had someone help me move here and get me a job. The day that I started working I had no idea where I was going to be working."

She looked at me and I was a bit surprised.

"So you had a job, but you didn't know where"

"Exactly. I was using my GPS to guide me and when I arrived at my destination I found myself standing in front of Big Hit and... here I am."

I look at her and see that shy smile that she keeps making while looking at the ground or at me and I smile to myself.

Her smile is so pretty.

The wind starts blowing a bit and her hair starts getting into her face. She was about to adjust her hair when I suddenly grabbed her hand to stop her.

She looks up at me and I look back at her light brown eyes.

Her eyes are beautiful.

We both stopped walking at this point and were just standing looking at each other. With my free hand I slowly reach for the piece of hair that was on her face and gently move it behind her ear.

I was about to say something when I got taken out of trance by a loud honk. Looks like she did as well. We quickly started walking again and to catch up to the guys who didn't even notice that we stopped, but soon she started walking quicker and made her way to the front.

I stay back and just look at her from behind and I just smile to myself while feeling my cheeks get red and my heart start to race.

A/N

Hoseok is Latino and no one can change my mind about it 😤

- Ash