Chapter 26

Hello again Celis!!  I'm back~~~

I silently stretched my body the moment the plane landed.

And I'm back again of my cautious life~

Ehhhh what a pain.

I took my phone and typed a message.

" I have arrived and brought some souvenirs with me,  shall we meet? "

I sent this message to my girls and a little later my phone beeped.

(I would love to,  Betti-sama.  Shall I tell the other girls also? )

Lizzy whom I messaged replied.

"Yes please.  Many thanks,  Lizzy"

I put my phone back and at the same time,  our chauffeur came to pick us up.

******

A day after returning to Celis,  I met with my girls and gave them the souvenirs I had bought for them.  And they like it which made me sigh in relief.  It was a cute and lovely friendship bracelets and they take it to heart thinking how much I value our friendship and went as far as having same bracelets with them.

No no~

It's just to buy loyalty.

After meeting with them at a very popular tea shop, and since it's sunday,  I decided to go to the skate boarding park to meet Haru-niisan there and give him the souvenir I bought for him.

I don't have any art class since Okaasama decided to make me stop attending it seeing how stressed I became due to overworking.

She even wanted me to stop my advance classes which I opposed,  in the end only my Art class, and dancing class stopped. As for skate boarding,  I still go over to play since I am already allowed to go out and play every sunday.

I especially told Okaasama that maybe because I'm having stressed appearance it's because I don't have a time for myself to relax or go out and play.

Though allowed to go out every sunday, I would just dropped by at the skate boarding park for an hour or so to do some skating and after that I would left. It was especially boring since Haru-niisan was always not there due to him getting busier each day.

I took a cab just to make sure my chauffeur won't see me going in such place and might told Okaasama about it.  The cab stopped over and I immediately handed him the money and set foot out of the car.

Haru-niisan was there sitting and talking with others and so I waved ny hand to get his attention which didn't fail to do so.  He smiled upon seeing me and beckon me to come closer.

I headed towards him and handed him the paper bag which contains the souvenir I bought.

"We went to have a short trip overseas and bought this on the way hoping Haru-niisana would like it"

I politely spoke and he took the paper bag.

"Oh.  Thank you,  Beni-chan.  So thoughtful of you"

He smiled.

"Ah!  Also,  if everyone likes to,  I also have something I bought for all of you~ may you like it~"

I offered the other paper bag which contains refreshments I also bought along the way. They smiled and immediately took the paper bag.

"My~ Beni-chan's really the best. Thanks for this! "

The girl who took the paper bag exclaimed and I shyly shove my hair behind my ear. 

"You're welcome~"

And so,  others ate the foods I brought and thanked me. 

Ahh simple people are the best,  after all.

Any simple gifts would make them thanked you from the bottom of their hearts.

They appreciate all the small things you give them and even returned some with gratitude. Ahhh~ how I miss hanging out with such people.

Haru-niisan also ate with them after thanking me for the souvenir I gave him. I even asked to borrow his board for a while.

"You're not wearing any gears though" he asked when I was about to ride the board.  "It should be alright,  I'll be careful~"

After a few minutes of skating,  feeling bored already I went back to Haru-niisan and handed the board back to him.

I bid my farewell and left the place.

******

It's been a week after we returned from Paris and I still got a month of vacation and I'm now laying in my bed thinking of ways to ease my boredom.

I sighed and stood up, took my art materials and placed it on my veranda. I sat in front of it,  calmed my mind and think of anything that I can draw.

However after minutes of thinking, nothing good comes on my mind.  I sighed and put the brush down and went back inside my room.

Ahhh this is not good~

I'm dying because of boredom~

However,  thinking of ways to remove my boredom, I didn't noticed that it was already time for my advance class and so my spirit leaped and gained back my energy.

"Good day! Shall we start our lesson, Reinhart-san? "

"Yes please~"

And so,  the lesson started

******

"So how's you lessons going,  Betti-chan? "

Otousama initiated the conversation. After that trip to Paris,  I noticed that Otousama's originally stern and strict countenance became soft and he would often come to me and initiate a conversation. Though it's all just asking how my day was,  how's my lessons going on or is there anything that I need,  I think it's a very good sign that Otousama starts to care about me more. 

There was also a time that he called for me suddenly and asked me about my thoughts on our family's business.  It's not like I don't like having business in hand and stuff however I'm not really a business minded person.  I mean,  I don't think I can handle a business really well not to mention, a corporation.  And so,  I honestly expressed my opinions about it and also my dream to have a simple life as a professional and do what I want to to. I also clearly expressed my stand regarding the family business and what I told them in the past is all true and came from my heart.

I thought that he might be feeling guilty towards me that's why kept asking me that. However, I showed to them how much I treasure and love my cute little brother that I can do everything if it's for him.

So since that talk happened,  Otousama would often come to me and give me presents whenever he comes back from business trip and stuff.

*****

Author's:

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment hehe.  Lovelots~