Chapter 33

"What are you planning this Valentine's day,  Betti-sama? "

"Yes yes,  and who're you planning to give chocolates that day? "

My girls who are with me inside the cafeteria asked me about the upcoming Valentines day. 

Heeeee,  time sure flies really fast without me noticing it.  And now, Valentine's day is apporaching.  It wasn't a big deal for me and was used to treating it just like any ordinary day ever since Primary school but my girls starts asking me stuffs about it. 

"I particularly had no plans. Well,  I'm thinking of giving some to Otousama,  Brent-chan.  Hmm"

I raised my hand to sart counting. 

"Let's see.  There's also, Haru-niisan, Maxwell-sama and uhmm. Audenburgg-sama?  I don't know~"

"Eehhhhh?!?!  you're giving one to Audenburgg-sama as well?!  Oh my~"

Lizzy almost shouted in surprise that I almost covered my ear with my hand.

What?

What?!

"It's not yet certain though.  My~ something matters? "

I asked.  Lizzy quickly nodded her head.

"Audenburgg-sama is really suited to be Betti-sama's lover and... "

And the never ending matchmaking session of my girls started..

They were arguing about my love life and starts picking sides between, Lomiere-sama,  Steffan-sama and Audenburgg-sama who suits to be my lover and stuff.

Oh gosh!

I'm getting a lot of white hairs..

What are you guys thinking?!

*******

It was break time and so I decided to go and visit Haute Monde to eat their snacks and since I came all the way from the art gallery, I had to take a different path.  There was shortcut connecting the Art Gallery and Hauto Monde salon and that is by using the Botany garden. 

I went to Botany garden and just realized how peaceful the place is.  Since it was a shortcut, obviously it's a little isolated from other facilities in other words this was the perfect spot for introverts or anyone who would like to have a 'me-time'.  Planning to make this place as my future hide out I saw a figure from not too far. Out of curiosity, I walked closer that place and noticed it was a guy from the Basketball club.  And by the looks of his white jersey, he must be the captain of Middle school section team. 

Ehhhh~~

It seems like he was talking to someone so I decided to leave however his words which I suddenly heard made me paused in my tracks.

And evil idea flashed throught my mind that I started approaching him with an evil grin.

"Ahh no!  *Ehem* Melissa-san,  I like you. Would you please go out with me? Ah too casual. *Ehem* Alice-san, I like you and I want to be with you.... Argh fck"

He was practicing a confesion!!

Wahh I suddenly felt I'm too sinful.

But.

Eh?

Melissa??

Melissa Alice?!

Eehhhhh?!!!

Shocked as I am,  I didn't noticed that I accidentally stepped on a dead twig. I flinched, he flinched and we both look at each others eyes surprised.

"Uh hi? "

I broke the silence and greeted him which made him snapped and turned red from embarrassment. Seeing his cute reaction,   I wasn't able to hold it back and laugh.

And that made him more embarassed.

I laughed and lean towards the tree to support my trembling body. And he looked at me annoyed yet scared.

I wiped the tears forming from the corners of my eyes and looked at him with a smirk.

Ahh it seems like you got some thought rival here,  Maxwell-sama.  But worry not! With me here!  No one will be able to take Alice-sama from you. I shall be your fairy godmother~ I thought chuckling.

I smirked and raised an eyebrow towards him and seeing him gulped, my mood lighten up.

"Well,  such secret.  My~ I wonder what should I do~"

I grinned as I went closer to him with crossed arms.  He took a step back but later on harden his expression trying to show he wasn't afraid of me at all.  My grin grew wider.

Fufu~ this is fun~

"Reinhart-san.. "

"Ara?  You know me~"

I replied short. His eyes turned cold and dominant but that won't work on me~

"Of course. That,  earlier. Did you hear it all? "

He asked nervously but tried so hard to conceal it.  I shove my hair at the back of my ear as my gaze roamed somewhere.

"Saaah~ I wonder.  Ah,  My!  I think I heard,  Alice-sama's name?"

I sweetly answered him as I slowly returned my gaze to him looking intimidating yet sweet.  He gulped and clenched his fist secretly which didn't escape from my sight.

Ehhh~ Teasing a kid sure is fun hekhek!

"Oh?  And whatever are you going to do with it? "

"Hmm well~ Maybe,  tell Alice-sama?  No, I'm kidding.  I'm not that idle however,  Maxwell-sama's my good friend"

He frowned.

"Maxwell? Jacob Maxwell? What about him? "

He asked curiously. I elegantly covered my mouth with my hand and pointed at him a moment later.

"Ara?  You did not know?  Ehhh~ As someone who's planning to confess,  you should have first know for who your rivals are~"

His eyes widen in surprise and I smiled raising my brows.

"Well? "

He asked,  my smile grew wider.

"Well,  what I want to tell you is,  give it up~"

His frown went deeper and looked like child whos candy was stolen by a bad guy.

It hurts my heart to say it but I'm that bad guy huhu~

"Does it have anything to do with you? "

Of coure it has!

Didn't you know your rival made me taste the bitterness of my first ever heartbreak?!

Mouh~

True that you don't have anything to do with it I can't let the pain I suffered go into waste.  And as Maxwell-sama's friend, I think it's only natural for me to side with him~

"I am someone who supports the  Happiness of my friend~ you see.  I'm quite annoying and...  demanding~"

I sweetly exclaimed.

********

Author's: Do you guys like this update?  Hehe.  Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote~

Thank you!!  ~♥~

Ps.  You may not know it but I've been reading your comments for "only God knows" how many times hehe. Thank you so much,  it's my inspiration to keep going.  Lovelots~