sixteen

Andrea Castro

I brought the glass up to my numb lips, throwing back the whiskey as it hit the back of my throat, the burning sensation causing pleasure to rack through my entire body. My eyes were beginning to blur as I glanced back at Harry, his glass now empty as well as he laughed to himself lightly. 

"Should I even be allowing you to get drunk like this?" Harry questioned, opening up the whiskey bottle once more, the fluid filling his glass for another drink. I giggled to myself, scooting my body closer to his on the sofa, feeling the heat of his body start to warm up mine. I grabbed the whiskey bottle from his hands, filling up my glass as well. 

"Yes, and you are not allowed to stop me," I slurred, raising the glass to my lips once more, feeling the taste of it hit my tongue. I could sense Harry's eyes on me as he chuckled again, shaking his head back and forth at me, his dimples creasing the skin on his cheeks. I admired his smile, a crimson blush rising onto my cheeks as I looked away from him quickly. 

"Why don't we do something a little more fun?" Harry slurred, his body scooting closer to mine as our knees brushed. My mind was getting hazy from all the alcohol I had downed and a smirk rose on my lips. We were both utterly wasted at this point, the bottle of whiskey reaching its end. His arm wrapped around my waist, tugging me into his chest as he smothered kisses all over my face. A giggle escaped my lips as I sat up, my hand reaching for a fistful of his hair, bringing his face to mine as I sloppily kissed his cherry lips. I felt him smirk against me, pulling my body over his as I straddled him on the sofa. 

"I could fuck you, right here, on this couch," I panted as I pulled away from his lips. My lips attacked his neck, sucking on the skin harshly as he groaned beneath me. He reached for my head, placing my lips back onto his as we sloppily kissed one another, my tongue pushing through into his mouth. His hands were roaming my body, his fingers dancing along the waistband of my pants, tugging on it to lift them off of me. I slowly slid off of him, reaching the floor as I kicked my pants off, pushing them to the side. Harry was breathing heavily above me as my fingers immediately went for his belt, undoing it, and pulling his jeans slightly off, as they rest beneath his knees. 

"Eager now, aren't you?' Harry slurred with a raspiness to his tone of voice. My eyes peered up at him and I cocked my head to the side, a smirk painted on my lips as the palm of my hand reached for his crotch, noticing the bulge in his briefs. His head fell back at my touch, his breathing getting slower, as his lustful green eyes were brought back to mine, the heaviness of them making me realize he didn't want me to stop touching him. 

I quickly pulled down his briefs, his hardened length becoming free as I bit the bottom of my lip, feeling the excitement burn through my lower stomach. My lips pressed softly at the base of his dick, trailing small kisses all the way up to his tip as he shuddered beneath me. A small smile etched onto my face as my eyes fluttered close, my lips parting and taking his length into my mouth. I could feel his dick hit the back of my throat, as I pinched my eyes, holding back the gag reflex. He hissed above me, his breathing quickening as I started bobbing my head up and down. 

My tongue swirled all over him, the popping sound loud and clear as I continued sucking, feeling his legs shake lightly beneath me. My eyes peered up to him, catching his head fall back with his beautiful eyes closed, taking in all the pleasure I was giving him. His red swollen lips were parted, mesmerized by what I was doing. I continued bobbing my head up and down, reaching the tip and sucking harshly, feeling his body crumble at the motion. I felt his hands wrap around my head as he lifted me up, his eyes glaring into mine as a small gasp escaped from my lips.

"Fuck baby, you're going to make me cum," Harry mumbled in pants as I bit the bottom of my lip in satisfaction. His fingers trickled down to my waist, pulling my thong down my legs as my hands wrapped around my shirt, pulling it off my head. I continued to unhook my bra as his lips went for my nipple, sucking on the skin as his teeth grazed it. I moaned in response, pulling myself on top of him, feeling our bare cores rub against one another. I could feel the tension ripping through my core, begging for him to pleasure me. My hands fisted in his chocolate locks, tugging at his hair as his hands wrapped around my waist, squeezing it harshly.