Chapter 32: Makin out and Smokin

Guys I haven't looked in here in sooooo long and I'm amazed. Y'all have really blown this story up and I wanted to say thank you for all of the support you guys have shown!! Here's a short little chapter. I don't know if I'll be writing again too soon but I might work on a chapter or two. Enjoy! (;

~~~

"Let's get our sleeping bags all ready," Biana said.

They all went into the large guest room. And set up sleeping bags in a big circle. Sophie put hers next to Fitz's.

~~~

Everyone sat around in their pajamas talking.

Alden came in to check on everyone before he shut down the house.

"I-" Alden started

Dex took of his socks as Fitz moaned.

He laughed. "You kids have fun, I'm turning off the lights out here."

"Night dad!" Biana said.

"Night," he said before shutting the door.

Fitz sat up and started massaging Sophie's shoulders. She let out a sigh.

Slowly everyone got into their sleeping bags. Sophie and Fitz had scooted close together facing each other. They had unzipped the sides so they could snuggle. Fitz looked down at her and his hand reached over under the covers stroking her leg. She exhaled and looked up at his chiseled jaw and thick lashes. She leaned forwards until he did the same. He leaned down pressing his lips on hers and her heart fluttered. They broke apart and he grabbed her face leaning back kissing her again passionately as he rubbed his hands in her hair.

"Fitz," she transmitted as he kissed her.

"Hmm?"

"Let's go in the other room..."

He smiled down at her playfully.

They got up and tip toes out into the drawing room. He grabbed her by the waist pressing her against the wall.

"Hhhnn," she said as he pressed his lips on hers.

He broke apart.

"Why'd you stop?" Sophie said looking up at him.

"Sophie it's so soon. I-"

She cut him off. "Your not Alvar, this is on my terms." She said looking up at him.

He turned his head away for a minute looking into the distance. He turned back.

"I don't want to upset you by doing anything. It's really traumatic what you went through."

"I know..." she said,  lip quivering as She looked down at their feel. "But.." she turned to him, "You make me feel better and...normal."

He sighed. "Sophie..."

"Please," she said reaching up to his face. She grabbed his chin slowly pulling him forward until their lips touched gingerly.

They broke apart. They stood in silence for a moment.

Slowly Fitz inched closer. He pulled her in gently. She grabbed his hands guiding them to her waist. He pressed deeper, and she exhaled.

"Say something if you want me to stop." He whispered in her ear.

She nodded.

He reached his hands from her waist down over her hips.

She kissed him closing her eyes.

He gingerly picked her up. He walked across the room carrying her to the couch where he sat her down. He leaned down kissing her neck. She exhaled as he kissed down over her bruises.

"Mhmmmh" she exhaled as he started slowly kissing down her chest. He dropped to her stomach line.

"Fiitz!" She giggled as his hands rubbed up from her knees to her thighs.

"Are you sure you want this right now?" He transmitted looking up into her eyes.

"Yes"

He lifted her skirt and bent down.

"Ooohh" She exhaled. She gripped his hair in her fingers. "Uuuuhh-OOHHHMM" she whined as he gripped her thighs. His head between her legs.

"Fiiiitzz ooh! Oh!" She moaned Shaking.
"Oaaauuhh!!" She said loudly. 

Fitz pressed further and she exhaled loud short breaths.

"Fiiii-iiittzz hhnnn oooohhhhh" she moaned loudly grasping the side of the couch arching.

""Do you like it?" Fitz transmitted.

"Ye-MM OOOHHH OOH OOH OOH OOHH OAAAUUHH HOOH OOH HHNUUUGH!" She moaned. Tightening her Fists gripping at the couch cushions.

"Fuuck" She panted as he gripped her hips in place moving with her flinches and shakes.

"Oooouu OOOH!" She whimpered as she cimaxed. Fitz lifted his face to hers, as he pulled himself up next to her. She was still shaking.

He kissed her sliding his hand up over the curves of her hips under her skirt.

~~~

A half an hour later Fitz had carried her back to bed and they were laying together. Sophie was sound asleep. Fitz was about to go to bed when he saw a blonde swish outside. He slowly slid out of bed. He walked into the kitchen and quietly opened the slider. He walked out into the crisp air. He saw Keefe leaning against the railing of the balcony. He was smoking.

"Hey," Fitz said walking up.

"Hey," Keefe said, tapping his ashes and staring into the distance.

Fitz reached out his hand gesturing.

Keefe was surprised but handed over the cigarette.

Fitz took two puffs and blew the smoke out into the air, handing it back.

They both stood in silence alone in the night air.

Fitz broke it.

"I'm in some real shit."

"Oh yeah?" Keefe said looking at him questionably while he took another hit.

"Yeah" Fitz said taking the cigarette. He blew the smoke out, a small smile beginning to spread across his face as he handed it back. " like 'Alvar is unconscious tied up in my basement' type shit."

Keefe dropped the cigarette from his mouth turning to him, beginning to chuckle.
"Well shit"